your thoughts on drian francisco?

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Ron Champ Miller, Nov 25, 2009.

1. my buddy back from the PI is raving about this kid..says he is BETTER than pac? he is the next big thing?

not much info on boxrec other than he is 18-0 14 KOs

been fighting since 2005? only 18 fights?

checked him out on youtube...kid looks good, but who has he fought? i'm always a bit skeptical on the "next big thing or apparent heir"...cough, cough, michael grant :haha:

though if i can bet on him in the future as a 'ringer or a unknown(like pac b4 ledwaba) with decent on odds on him' i'm all for it...nice to win a bit on someone, b4 the secret is out of the bag

so who is drian francisco?

you know about him valdosta?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  2. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Better than Pac? :haha:

3. Carlos

Carlos ---

Was his parents by any chance Detty and Dan Francisco?

4. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Is he related to Don Francisco?

[​IMG]

5. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Tell your buddy he's a retard.

How can he say something so ridiculous as that statement without any merit whatsoever.

Who/what has the kid beaten/accomplished?

Exactly.

Manny Pac is a fighter that comes once a lifetime.

Fucking Filipinos...they are the kings of hyperbole...lol...

:haha:

6. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Ok...here's footage of him...first time I've seen him...I guess he's got a belt now...

[youtube]NjDc4HjyoVU[/youtube]

He punches hard...but he still needs a lot of discipline...he's wide open...and he lunges a lot...he doesn't have Manny's speed either...but he does seem to pack power...so in that respect...I like the kid.

7. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

He's not such a kid anymore...the dude is 27 years old...and just a flyweight.

He'll never become an international star.

8. whiskey

whiskey ↔Öµ⌠╟⌠

Detty and Dilliam Francisco.