Your favorite KO of all time...please include video...

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Buddy Rydell, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell The People's Champion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIbS19sPIjQ

Freddie Pendleton ends Roger Mayweather with one of the best and worst bombs I've ever seen. The followup is pretty damn bad. Freddie was not someone to sleep on.

2. witton_lane

witton_lane Boxing Fanatics All-Time Great

My favourite happened in Chicago a few years ago. Unfortunately I never saw it, and I can't find it on youtube.

:mex:

3. witton_lane

Joking aside, I think this one is my all time favourite, one of my all time favourite fighters too - Mike McCallum.

[youtube]AFYKe0CxmqA[/youtube]

4. neo_wolf

neo_wolf Boxing Fanatic's greatest

[youtube]oNvSfmtTeDA[/youtube]

Beautiful brutal KO by Benitez.

5. witton_lane

Wow I've never seen that. Nice work.

If it had been a clean KO I'd have put Ibeabuchi V Byrd in this too, what a shot it was that dropped Byrd in that fight :eeeeeky:

6. Attraction

Attraction Member

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  7. whiskey

whiskey ↔Öµ⌠╟⌠

I can't think of a favorite off the top of my head. I always found this one quite impressive:

[youtube]3nKE8LME4sQ[/youtube]

8. witton_lane

Forgot about that one....the noise of that punch :eeeeeky:

I prefer the Foreman commentary though, when he keeps saying 'UNHEARD OF' :lol:

9. Joe King

Joe King Member

Lewis vs Rahman 2 I would post the youtube video but I dont' know how and it's 10 minutes long.

10. Jeremy

Jeremy Member

Jackson KO2 Norris

[youtube]M_Id6-oOY1U[/youtube]

11. Jeremy

Jeremy Member

Mercer KO Morrison

[youtube]fpdeONftgaA[/youtube]

12. zboxz

zboxz Member

by far my favorite

13. Xplosive

Xplosive Member

Julian Jackson's KO of Drayton is my all time fav. It was awesome how Julian pointed down the the canvas the moment he landed that hook. Jackson had unreal power.

14. ericjw

ericjw Member

15. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

mexicans, quickly, cue up the sanchez destruction of gomez for the 1 millionth time!

16. Lefty

Lefty Member

17. Valentino

Valentino Member

Jackson, Rosario, Wilfredo Vazquez, Arguello (lot of his), Tyson, Gomez, Chavez, Cuevas, Hearns, Duran...those guys have some vicious knock outs in their arsenal.

18. handolo

handolo Member

wasn't gomez tkoed?

19. Attraction

Attraction Member

The one I posted is by far the best KO of all times.

20. meetthefeebles

meetthefeebles "He can't punch shit!"

A couple from me.

This one is mentioned above but it is worth putting up again. I remember watching the pre-fight build up with Rahman, who unlike everyone else on earth clearly didn't realise the first fight was a complete fluke, banging on Lewis' dressing room door and shouting bullshit (at one point telling Lennox he was 'gonna beat him like a dog'). Lewis just sat there impassively as his hands were wrapped, looking like he was going to snap Hasim in half. He just about did...:haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcJnnT2qdl4

This is my favourite 'Hawk' KTFO. As said above, Jackson had just freakish KO power and poor Herol is out long before he hits the floor. The British commentator sounds like he wants to cry too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcJnnT2qdl4

MTF