Yo REBEL, WHATthefuck is Up w/YOUR BOY Marquez???....

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by REED, Sep 6, 2009.

1. REED

REED Member

Drinkin' PISS???!!!!:555:...

It's ALREADY Been Rumored that he WILLINGLY Drinks Asian SPERM, but NOW "Mayweather-Marquez 24/7" Reveals that he Drinks HIS OWN PISS???...

This is YOUR Favorite Fighter, Right???:headscratch:...

REEDhammery

2. Xplosive

Xplosive Member

seems he'll take whatever comes outta a dick. Good for him... cuz come Sep 19th he'll have a dick in his mouth again.

3. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Really sad. JMM is as straight as they come.

So what if he has strange superstitions? It's obviously helped stretch out his career. You're just hating because RJJ could've extended his career by drinking some of his own. Instead he didn't and his glass jaw was exposed. :haha:

If you actually do some research you'll learn that people have been drinking urine for thousands of years across various cultures. It's not my thing, but I won't criticize others for using it for health benefits because it certainly has been proven to have many.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  4. Valentino

Valentino Member

Pretty disgusting.

5. zboxz

zboxz Member

the walk of shame for anyone who not only drinks their own piss but admits to it with pride on TV...

It looks like on 9/19 Floyd will figuratively and literally knock the piss out of Marquez.

6. LATINKING

LATINKING Member

I am a huge fan of JMM but that was some nasty shit.

Saying that it's not that rare, I've heard of people drinking their own piss before.

I remember MLB player Moises Alou said he washes his hands with his own piss because it gives gim a better grip on the bat.

Still it's fucking nasty and I wouldn't do it. Not sure how much it helps either.

7. Valentino

Valentino Member

It makes Latinos look like people that believe on witchcraft and all that crap. Pretty pathetic.

8. Attraction

Attraction Member

Was this on the first or second episode of 24/7

9. TLC

TLC Member

Drinking another man's sperm is pretty gay.

10. ericjw

ericjw Member

2nd.

11. neo_wolf

neo_wolf Boxing Fanatic's greatest

I've heard that water from mexico is bad but i didnt know it was bad enough mexicans would rather drink piss!

:lol:

12. REED

REED Member

As Much as REED HATES AGREEING w/Alabama Man, it's Pretty CLEAR that JM & that Asian Guy R "Closer" than 2 Heterosexual Men SHOULD B, Rebel...

Say what U Want about Roy Jones, but @ Least he's NOT a Peter Gazing QUEER, Dog...Good Luck Telling YOUR Children that YOUR Favorite Fighter is MORE like Emile Griffith, Donald Curry & Lennox Lewis than the Mexican Warriors he TRIES to Associate Himself w/.....

"Ya'll Musta Forgot"...

REEDhammery

13. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

That was some nasty ass shit.

...and I don't believe for one second that drinking piss is good for you...it's bodily fluid waste for Christ's sake...nasty motherfucker.

...and something else that was almost as nasty...eating a giant cup full of 25 raw quail eggs...and with a spoon mind you...he was eating it like yogurt...Marquez' cholesterol level must be off the roof...he's clearly fucked up in the head.

Having said that...I hope he somehow wins the fight.

:mex:

14. zboxz

zboxz Member

Dont ya think it is a little ironic to say that:

"it's bodily fluid waste for Christ's sake...nasty motherfucker."

when it is the Catholics that eat the body and drink the blood of Christ symbolically.!!!!!!!!

popcornpopcornpopcornpopcornpopcorn

15. The Genius

The Genius Member

Are people really defending a guy that drinks his own PISS?

What is this the fucking dark ages? He's not an explorer on a galleon becalmed in the middle of the pacific. Bottled water is readily available.

When did drinking your own piss become acceptable?

16. The Genius

The Genius Member

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  17. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Apparently, Lyoto Machida does the same thing. Can't say this taboo practice hasn't worked out for these two.

18. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

It has always been my understanding that urine is not toxic, in fact it is sterile and that one can drink it (I did not say should drink it.that is a cultural thing). Shit is another thing..it has e coli for one . Ringo

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

i'm REALLY hoping that after the fight, he somehow says that all that shit was fake....using that to intimidate floyd or someshit.

20. Rebel

Rebel Admin

BTW, what's up with this?

[​IMG]