Wladimir Klitschko v Anthony Joshua.

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Greenstone, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Hella yeah top ten...especially Wlad. Vitali, no...even though he was actually tougher than his little bro, he just didn't stick around long enough.

2. TIP

TIP Member

If not for the cut, I think Vitali would have stopped Lewis, he was tougher with a big chin. TIP

3. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Vitali was tougher, and yes, much better chin, but he was rather mechanical and upright. Wlad was the more fluid and superior boxer.

4. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Well Wlad had a little more in the tank than I gave him credit for. Interesting fight, Joshua's inexperience nearly cost him the fight and Wlad's experience cost him the fight. After Wlad scored the knockdown it seemed like he took it for granted that it would just be a matter of time till he caught him again. I was in Richmond for the car race and was trying to find a place to watch it and i noticed this guy in the RV park who had Direct TV thingy so I went over and introduced myself and asked him if he got Showtime and he did and asked him if watched Boxing and he did so I watched the fight in the RV park. He set up his TV outside, it was about a 30 inch screen and a good few dozen people were standing around watching it and they were into it.

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

there were a lot of lulls in the action but when there was action, there was action.

I still say round 5 should be up there for round of the year when its all said and done.

6. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

theyre heavyweights and big ones at that.... thats how hw fight you cant expect them to throw 500 punches a round like those midget wars you like to watch. That fight was as exciting as they come for hw.