Wladimir Klitschko v Anthony Joshua.

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Greenstone, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Any interest? Looks like we'll finally see a good heavyweight contest. I can see Joshua knocking him out.

2. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

So do I. I feel Joshua is the best heavyweight champion out there and Wlad has been winding down over his last few fights and hasn't fought for almost a year and a half. I like Joshua in 5 or less.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

hell yes there's interest. I'm excited about Joshua.

can't wait to see him beat down wilder, too.

4. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Joshua is going retire Wlad tomorrow...and agreed with both of you...it's going to be under 5 rounds, stoppage.

5. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Hard to imagine...but Joshua makes Wlad look small. Joshua is massive...built like a Greek god too...

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

wilder does, too.

ken Norton had a body like them.

7. Carlos

Carlos ---

Don't think Joshua will stop Wlad - Hope wlad has enough left in the tank to push him a bit, but probably not.

8. Black Gatti

Black Gatti Member

i been going back n forth on this one. I guess i'll have to renig on my pick of Wlad winning in 12.

It's hard to tell how Wlad will look after the lay off and how confident AJ will come out. If AJ comes out guns blazing, he ciome probably overwelm Wlad but if he looks like he normally does against the likes of Brazelle & Martin, Wlad will probably school him & take a decision.

9. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Early afternoon live heavyweight boxing on a Saturday...perfect..then go dine out in the evening, double perfect...

:mexsmiley:

10. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

HOLY SHIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!

11. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Win or lose...this is Wlad's most exciting fight ever....

12. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Epic fight. Didn't watch it but followed it .

13. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Joshua pulled out the win. Both men are champions after a fight like that.

14. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Wlad gained more respect outta this loss than all his wins...great fight. Congrats to both the old bear and the young lion.

15. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder?

I'm picking Joshua...Wilder is powerful, but not as good of a boxer.

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

round 5 is going to be round of the year.

17. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Joshua is going to get better with experience hopefully. He about shot his wad in round 5. It took him a while to get his legs back but hopefully he gets better from the experience. That uppercut that changed the fight in round 11 was beautiful.

18. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

I was both in shock and screaming when Wlad dropped him...I was, damn, old man Foreman reincarnated, lol...

19. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Yeah when Joshua's stamina gets low his defense really suffered. He was fucked up when dropped but Wlad isn't a good finisher at this point.

20. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Where do the Klits stand in the overall heavyweight history rankings? They have done pretty well considering their longevity and Vitali gave Lewis hell until he was stopped. Top 10?