Wlad - Chambers... (Results Expected Between 4-5 PM) (CST)

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Ron Champ Miller, Mar 17, 2010.

1. anyone think the dog has a chance here?

anyone think fast freddie can pull the upset or like chagaev will he just get worn down due to the size factor?

can he get inside?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2010
  2. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Chambers should hopefully provide Wlad with his best challenge in years. He has some skill, but he may lack the punch to shake up the heavyweight division on Saturday.

3. i like his fast hands, but it remains to be seen if he can pull the upset or not

i hope so!

4. Boxingfanatics.com

Boxingfanatics.com Administrator Staff Member

Did you catch him at the weigh-in? He looked pretty soft.

5. 209 seems light, for him anyways, but a agree, he does seem a bit 'soft'...

6. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

I can't really see Chambers winning. He doesn't hit hard enough.

7. Black Gatti

Black Gatti Member

The Brewsters, the Sanders & the Purrity's may have upset Wlad but Chambers won't.

Wlad is vulnerable to power, not speed.

8. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Looks like we're all in agreement in this one. When is the last time that happened?

9. Eric0816

Eric0816 Lolo Jones fan

Its the third round and Chambers has already stopped punching. Wlad is wining easily.

10. Eric0816

Eric0816 Lolo Jones fan

Klitschko has won every minute of every round up until round 11. Champers is only trying to surive, Wlad not taking any risks. Will the last round be different?

11. Eric0816

Eric0816 Lolo Jones fan

Oh dear.

12. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Good, I don't like Chambers his style is shit. Glad he got KTFO. People can talk about how boring Wlad is but he's effective and smart. Not to mention with his chin he has to fight that way.

13. ho hum...oh well....
    NO U.S. tv..can you imagine paying for either bros fights, at this time? lol
    no big surprise or upset here...either he fights his bro (not going to happen) or haye...

anything else is a waste of time, imo

and probably haye is as well (other than his mouth), but really, who else is out there?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  14. Erik

Erik Member

Solid win for Wlad. Klitschko was a little cautious in middle rounds, Steward lit a fire under him before the 12th.

Solid card they showed 7 fights.

The Banks KO was pretty funny.

15. witton_lane

witton_lane Boxing Fanatics All-Time Great

That was pretty pathetic to be honest.....yet another Klitschko snooze-fest.

The guy is what, 35 years old and he still doesn't impress me, beats up on clueless, powerless midgets and we're supposed to proclaim him as what exactly?

I'm just glad I watched it for free, I'd be seriously pissed off if I'd paid for that shit fight.

16. we had a roycott a while back

what about a klitschkocott now?

throw in his brother too, lol

17. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

The more you post..the more I love you..sir ringo..Beatles cconvention next week.mano and grandchild there..lots of Brits too including half of wings....G-d Bless your people..Sir Ringo

18. who are you, ringo? lol

you are a complex man with many sides, god bless you!

19. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

He lacks that certain pizzazz, as do most of his opponents. New York sportswriter Red Smith wrote that about Ezzard Charles almost 60 years ago. It fits.

20. "bum of the month club" bad?