Wlad against brewster also this weekend....

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Valdosta, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

a rematch of Wlad's loss to Brewster. The first time they fought Wlad fought to high of a pace, beat the hell out of Brewster and gassed. Steward seems to have gotten Wlad better at pacing himself and fighting smarter though. I think he beats brewster by dec or late KO. Of course this is Wlad we are talking about so he can alsways get ko'ed himself :lol:

2. EBIHARA63

EBIHARA63 Member

Yep,Brewster will be outclassed for 6-7 rounds and then KO Wlad with a desperation punch from the gates of hell-and we will then know how fortunate we are to have a great champion in Brewster ,who will bring pride,culture ,excitement and honour to the heavies-I,m soooooooo excited:24: :24:

3. Turbana

Turbana Member

I think Wlad is really gonna take it to Brewster this time around. I don't see another upset KO in the works

4. O-Dogg33

O-Dogg33 El Mero Mero

Brewster's a bum. He won last time because he can take a massive beating. It reminded me of that Simpson's episode where Homer becomes a boxer and wins all his fights by letting the guy punch himself to exhaustion.
    I can't wait for Wladimir to finish what he started. This time I hope Brewster is smart enough to stay down.

5. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

wlad is going to lay down a methodical beating on brewster... depending on how badly he gets busted up or if his corner tosses in the towel - i still say he lasts until the 10 or 11th round before bowing out

6. TysonFan

TysonFan Sensei

I remember Brewster saying he was motivated by the death of his trainer the last time he fought Wlad. I think Brewster is going to need another way
    of motivation this time around. Brewster is coming off surgery for a detached retina. Either way Wlad is going to pound Brewster again.