Williams vs. Cintron @ 154?

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Rebel

Rebel Admin

This bout is being talked about. Assuming it comes off, who wins and why?

2. Xplosive

Xplosive Member

Dangerous fight for Tall Paul, but in the end I think he'll take the Frog's heart.

3. Rebel

Rebel Admin

What heart? You referring to that pea sized muscular organ located between his lungs?

4. Xplosive

Xplosive Member

Cintron actually has a chance though. Lets face it, Williams is easy as HELL to hit, and Kerm will be the biggest puncher he's ever faced. Paul's chin is gonna have to withstand some big right hands in this fight, and rest assured I think Kerm can hurt him. This fight should give us more of an indication of how Paul would fare vs Pav. Though at this point, it seems doubtful that
    Williams-Pavlik will ever happen.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  5. Joe King

Joe King Member

Paul got hit with Margarito wraps for 12 rounds and didn't wilt. He'll be fine. Kermit will be stopped late and complain about it.

6. Chaos

Chaos Member

Once the fight goes past the 5th round it's all Williams

Cintron best, and only chance is to come out fast and furious in the early rounds 1-5 when Paul is really cold

7. Attraction

Attraction Member

I don't think Pavlik is scared of Williams... he signed to fight Martinez, who beat Williams if you know how to score a fight. Plus Martinez is a MUCH tougher fight for him.

8. BKING

BKING Pound 4 Pound King

Williams stops Cintron

9. Lefty

Lefty Member

Yep, Williams by mid stoppage.

10. Jeremy

Jeremy Member

Williams KO Cintron

11. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Member

Actually I think Cintron is trying to get this fight at 147. I think he's hoping that PW will come in weight drained. Even then I think PW stops Cintron's weak heart before the 7th rd and hopefully people will finally realize how overrated Cintron's power is.

12. Attraction

Attraction Member

Cintron is a huge puncher and I think Williams would go down if he took one flush. He might not get up.

13. Xplosive

Xplosive Member

The fights gonna be at 154.