Wilder vs Ortiz

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by "Bangin'" Dick Bravado, Feb 23, 2018.

1. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

Dickie B doesn't get the reference....but Aaron Pryor does.

2. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

This much I can tell you, my friends, there's no way ANY of those windmills gets anywhere near close to the kisser of the last great heavyweight champeeen, Sir Lennox Lewis.

3. Ringside

Ringside El Padrino aka Boxing Fanatics Legend aka The Godf

Not that bottle! I remember that like yesterday.

4. Ringside

I agree.

5. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Lewis would’ve massacred both Wilder and Joshua.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

to me....the lewis who beat rahman beats every heavyweight in history.

that night, he was the best i ever saw.

i say the same thing about tommy hearns the night he beat duran. the way he fought and the shape he was in, he'd beat every single fighter in history, p4p

sanchito likes this.
  7. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

I agree with you on Lewis for that one fight. But Hearns beat an uninspired slow drained Duran that day.

8. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

I've said that about Lewis...he had all that size to go with all that grace & power AND the ultimate wise chessmaster... Once Manny perfected that jab...He became best I have ever seen...

Hearns...(Ringo LOVES it when I say this), if he only had a decent pair of wheels rather than those popcycle sticks, he'd be THE ultimate fighting machine. It was his legs that gave out more than chin.

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

i never heard the uninspired thing.

still, tommy was a fucking monster that night, his range, his speed, his power, and his jheri curl.

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

the only one who beats hearns that night jheri curl wise was michael olijade and maybe mitch blood greene.

11. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Nobody did what he did to Duran. NOBODY! So...it was pretty damn impressive.

12. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Good point, lol...

13. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

the thing about Hearns is nobody ever outboxed him... The guy was as mechanically sound in each aspect of the game as anybody not named Ray Robinson.

14. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

What was the round of the millenium between hearns and hagler....was it 3?

It was so epic that whenever we have a super fight in the welter or middle weight divisions they compare it to hearns vs hagler and they never live up to it. not Canelo vs GGG, not dlh vs trinidad.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  15. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Hearns was something special but Hagler has always been my all time favorite. He punched hearns so hard he beat the jerri curl off him. No joke you can see the afro sheen particles flying all over the place lol,

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

round 1.

the announcers made it better.....HEARNS IS HURT.....NOW HAGLER IS HURT!!!!!!

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

like I said before...the hearns that beat duran beats anyone p4p in history.

18. Ringside

Hagler was a great fighter and that was a great period but Hearns was truly the hitman. I don't know if Hearns shows up at fights anymore he turns 60 this year but he used to show up a lot walking around in AC when Ac had a lot of fights in past years.
    I have watch Hagler Leonard many times and still thing Hagler won that fight.
    For whatever the reason Leonard never was a favorite of mine. I was a huge Camacho fan win or lose he fought the best. The fight in the late 90s where he stopped Leonard was exciting to me anyway, even though it was almost in a changing era. He dressed especially crazy that fight if memory serves me well.

19. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

You weren’t a fan of Sugar Ray Leonard but you were a huge Hector Camacho fan, oh, ok, lol...

Prime Sugar Ray Leonard spanks Camacho...

P.S. Love how el campeón mexicano chopped down poor Camacho, what a sastifying fight that one was...

:mexsmiley:

20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

sugar ray leonard was my first favorite fighter in my life.

how the fuck did it end with bambam rios?

fuck me!