Who are the most annoying boxing fans?

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Hawaiianpunch, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I've been a boxing fan since the 80's. Mike Tyson was my favorite boxer as a kid. But in recent times with the internet things have gotten really annoying. I like watching boxing related videos on YouTube and the comments people leave are incredibly stupid. But of all the fans I've seen the pactards are the worst. I'm a Manny fan myself but after reading the ignorant pactard comments who for the most part don't know shit about boxing outside of Manny it makes me wish he gets knocked out again.

2. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Peter Quillin fans.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

oh the tito and gomez days.

4. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

He has fans?

5. Ringside

Ringside El Padrino aka Boxing Fanatics Legend aka The Godf

Golotas fans were the worst I have ever experienced. Even the Puerto Ricans would run away from them(lol) when his fans got started...vomit in the hallways of the Garden, throw chairs around in his early years fighting at Trump Taj, and just plain act like assholes, even when he won. Just for the record he personally is extremely nice, but not his followers. Ringo

6. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

They're just as delusional as he is.

7. Playboy

Playboy Member

The Flo Mo's bug me on the internet.
    That man can do no wrong.
    He is the best to ever lace them according to them.

8. ericjw

ericjw Member

The Klit-Lickers over at B-Scene and Eastside Boxing. Oversensitive, delusional, paranoid, often racist, with gigantic sized chips on their shoulders about being European in a sport viewed as widely a US Sport (nevermind that fighters from Latin America have dominated for decades).

Criticizing Vitali's opposition or Wlad's excessive holding is just racism/xenophobia speaking, and the best comments come from the Lewis-Klitschko fight. I remember one poster at the scene who's like 70 years old saying Vitali had "a small nick around his eye". Another old guy at ESB actually said "Lewis's face was more busted up than Vitali's face was". And there's been a number of people who claim that his eye got cut from Lewis's dreadlocks and that the cut wasn't bad, but the doctor was black and stopped it so the black guy could win.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ericjw

ericjw Member

I remember reading in a boxing magazine that his fans would always start fights. They were reporting Ruiz-Golota and said Golota's fans, as usual, brawled in the stands.

HBO showed one fight in the stands before Lewis-Golota.

A lot of Bowe's fans (and entourage) were acting like a bunch of low-lifes in MSG after the first Golota bout.

The 90s HW division sure had a lot of weird shit happen.