What's P4P list

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Hawaiianpunch, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

That was a yawner until.

2. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Wilder came out with a different purpose in the last round, not sure if that was the plan or he sensed something. Might have more fight sense than a lot of us give him credit for.

3. Remus

Remus Member

Yeah he came in bone dry. He was prepared for a longer fight.
    Feel bad for Ortiz. Secretly I was kinda hoping he’d win.

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Its hard to comeback from a devastating ko to win the rematch at 40.

5. Remus

Remus Member

It looked lame as fuck.

6. Remus

Remus Member

I pick fury if the rematch happens.

7. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

He was throwing more punches and trying harder. He was losing that round as well until he ended it. The more he opens up against Ortiz the better chance he had. In both fights when he sat around at distance he lost all the rounds.

8. Remus

Remus Member

Half right. The other big difference is one is a talented boxer with very good skills and the other is a pinch hitter.

9. Remus

Remus Member

For sure, without the KO, wilder was on his way to being 5-2 down at best and more likely 6-1.

10. Valdosta

He was down on the cards 5-1,5-1 and 4-2. He was losing round 7 pretty clearly as well.

11. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Great power once again but Wilder looks chinny as hell. Would like to see Ruiz v Wilder.

12. Valdosta

Chinny? I think his chin has held up pretty well. It’s certainly better than Glass Joe Joshua’s.

13. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

That's Joshua's downfall right there.

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I was watching cancio/alvrado and wilder/ortiz simultaneously. Fuck that boring ass heavyweight shit.

The cancio fight was all blood and guts. Nonstop action. Too bad they weigh less than kinich's wife.

15. Valdosta

Kind of funny. A lot of people think Joshua beats Ruiz easy in the rematch. Ruiz has pretty quick hands and in all likelihood is in Joshua’s head a bit. I think it would be a really big turn around for Joshua considering Ruiz could just have his number.

16. Valdosta

Surprisingly Alvarado kicked Cancios ass from the beginning. Cancio tried hard but took a beating.

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Sergio mora was biased as hell with his commentsry, for the wrong guy. He seemed extremely pro alvarado.lol

18. Valdosta

They did the same thing with Robles. I never thought that fight was very close like they kept insisting through 6 rounds.

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Skipped santa cruz. I tend to skip guaranteed decisions.

20. Remus

Remus Member

Ruiz is gonna be a tough fight for anyone. I still pick Joshua but I think it’s s tough fight.
    Without belaboring the point, I think all the current HW’s are so flawed, it means that they’re all ripe for the picking. Fury is probably the most talented of the lot. But I can’t stand that fucker.