What's P4P list

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Hawaiianpunch, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Wich ones?

He fought Mayweather at 152 because that was the only way the fight could get made. Floyd is a coward that always stipulated conditions on his fight. You blame Canelo for draining himself too right?

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Look deeper, you'll find them.

3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Its funny Feitelson and Marquez are Canelo's biggest detractors after Kovalev but they were singing a different tune way before the fight was official. These guys just throw Canelos name to get ratings. The narrative changes when it suits them.

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Wilder vs Ortiz 2 Flops

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

The new media are trying to sell us on this narrative that Ortiz is a great opponent for Wilder. So when Wilder tkos him again in 5 rds or less it will make it seem like Wilder is this great HW champion... instead of the bum slayer he really is. Lets be honest and unbias. Ortiz is a 50 year old mummy. Nobody knows how old he really is cos when these Cubans come over to the U.S to defect.... they don't have birth certificates. The way the sales are being projected for this fight. Ill be surprised if it makes 150k. Just enough for a bucket of kfc.:loling:

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Who are the new media?

7. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Those 2 pounds didn't school and neutralize Canelo, Floyd’s skills did. Canelo did jack shit that fight and got the deserved loss.

8. Valdosta

oh my goodness what a joke.

9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I give Floyd Mayweather full credit for beating a young and inexperianced weight drained Canelo. If they fought today it would a diffrent story. And if you believe having to lose two extra pounds when Canelo was already draining himself just to make 154 is not a factor is cos you probably have never had to compete in a combat sport where you had to make weight. Youre talking nonsense.

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

And lets not act like Canelo is the only one to put weight clauses. A well known trilogy was fought at a catch weight. And dont remember any of you fuckers bitching about it. Can any of you "boxing experts" tell me who they were? Ill give you a clue one of them was hung like a horse:loling:

Chavez vs Taylor was fought at a catchweight. Lets not blame canelo for everything wrong with boxing.

11. Valdosta

Actually you should give Floyd credit for shutting down a bigger guy and making him timid as fuck. He made Canelo afraid to move forward because he was getting hit with fast punches he didn’t see. I don’t want to hear how inexperienced a guy is when he has over 40 fights and is a champion. Floyd’s just the better fighter.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  12. Valdosta

Btw- Chavez and Taylor fought at 140. The last time I checked that’s not a catch weight.

13. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

If they fight today...lol

Prime for prime, 119-109 floyd

14. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

He was 19

15. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

What about Gatti vs Ward?

16. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Btw I stand corrected Chavesz fought Whittaker not Taylor at 145. Sweet Pea did this to accommodate Chavez. Chavez the biggest mexican badass who quit on his stool like a bitch made sweet pea fight him at a catch weight. Atleast Canelo never quit like that.

17. Valdosta

No he wasn’t. Could you at least try to get some facts correct?

18. Valdosta

What about them? 3 non title fights that were pretty much just for people to see 2 guys mashed up.

19. Remus

Remus Member

Feels like every post you make has got some kinda Canelo motive behind it. It’s pretty nuthuggerish. Broaden your horizons man. I couldn’t care less how many ppv buys fighters take tbh. I don’t get a cut. I just wanna see good fights. Anything wilder is in is exciting cos you never know what could happen. He’s either gonna knock someone out or get knocked out. I’m here for the fights, not the politics.

20. Remus

Remus Member

This Cruz v Flores fight is horrendous