Vasyl Lomachenko...

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by "Bangin'" Dick Bravado, Dec 16, 2017.

1. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

Bazooka Limon woulda fucked him up!

Historia Real!

2. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Orlando Salido already fucked him up. So that's not really saying much.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Orlando salido didn't really fuck him up. he fought dirty and barely won a decision.

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Orlando is an inside fighter. His hard-nose style lends itself for head clashes.

5. dazbag

dazbag Manos Daz Piedra

Head position had nowt to do with the 742 nut-shots he landed.

6. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Giving head has many meanings......capisce?

7. dazbag

dazbag Manos Daz Piedra

30 years ago I did, sure... :(

8. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

If the rooskie kid can't handle the dirty of few nut shots & head bangin', I shutter to think what woulda happened if he stepped in with "Mi Vida Loca" Tapia.

Baby-faced ass-whoopin' is what woulda happened to the rooskie kid.

9. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

=""Bangin'" Dick Bravado, post: 480063, member: 5826"]If the rooskie kid can't handle the dirty of few nut shots & head bangin', I shutter to think what woulda happened if he stepped in with "Mi Vida Loca" Tapia.

Baby-faced ass-whoopin' is what woulda happened to the rooskie kid.[/QUOTE]

"Now cut that out"....just had a Gilroy moment and even wrinkled my nose as I wrote it....

I agree lots of fighters both successful and not so successful took it and dished it back out. Tapia for one and in my neck of the woods Arturo "Thunder" Gatti and Angel "El Diablo" Manfred also cut from the same cloth. I know you are semi old school so I am "backpedaling to find these names from your era...

10. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Now cut that out"....just had a Gilroy moment and even wrinkled my nose as I wrote it....

I agree lots of fighters both successful and not so successful took it and dished it back out. Tapia for one and in my neck of the woods Arturo "Thunder" Gatti and Angel "El Diablo" Manfred also cut from the same cloth. I know you are semi old school so I am "backpedaling to find these names from your era...[/QUOTE]

Good names. In fact, GREAT names. But , then again, that is why u are the Grand Pooobah of this "lodge".
    Shhh... Just don't tell The other Racoons... The Great One...Norton... Alice. And just allow Yours truly to handle Trixie...if u know what Dickie B means? Hell, I'll even take it upon myself to handle the June Taylor Dancers too. (And AWAY we go!!!!!!!)

Anyway I digress....
    Tapia...Manfredy... Gatti... Each & every one of those palookes were cut from the same cloth as Lamotta... All finding their respective dichotomous "solice" or "inner peace" inside the ring. The sanctuary where they excersized their demons, yet also brought 'em out at the same time.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  11. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Good names. In fact, GREAT names. But , then again, that is why u are the Grand Pooobah of this "lodge".
    Shhh... Just don't tell The other Racoons... The Great One...Norton... Alice. And just allow Yours truly to handle Trixie...if u know what Dickie B means? Hell, I'll even take it upon myself to handle the June Taylor Dancers too. (And AWAY we go!!!!!!!)

Anyway I digress....
    Tapia...Manfredy... Gatti... Each & every one of those palookes were cut from the same cloth as Lamotta... All finding their respective dichotomous "solice" or "inner peace" in the ring. The sanctuary where they excersized their demons, yet also brought 'em out at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Norton taught me how to" address the ball" when I lived in an apartment in Brooklyn.. classic.true story

12. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

HELLLLOOOOO BALL!

13. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

another bad ass was the ONE AND ONLY davey moore....you know, the one that fought duran.

14. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

another bad ass was the
    One and only Sugar...Ray Robinson...BOXREC has Floyd over him as GOAT..WTF!!!!..shows you how stupid boxing fans are getting today.

15. dazbag

dazbag Manos Daz Piedra

The likes of Joe Rogan bang on with that shite non-stop - “Greatest boxer ever, or at least the greatest defensive fighter ever” - & his sycophantic followers simply repeat the bullshit because if Joe says so, it must be. Borderline hilarious if it weren’t so stupid.

16. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I'm also an mma fan but I agree Joe Rogan know fuck all about boxing. He often gets the boxers names wrong and fights he references to. I watch his podcast because I like the guy and he knows his mma but when it comes to boxing he's no better than a casual fan. And his brain dead Co host Schuab knows even less. He'll say something like "didn't Floyd mayweather knock out Bernard Hopkins" or something stupid like that.

17. dazbag

dazbag Manos Daz Piedra

I like Rogan too, but you nailed him. He’s what my grandfather referred to as a “know-all about nothing” in most departments but it’s his curiosity I’m a fan of.

As for Schaub? Can’t stand him...his whole existence seems to be about trying to impress Rogan. Reminds me of Spike & Chester actually :loling:

[​IMG]

18. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Jaja Spike and Chester is a good analogy. Or Sanchito and Remus. Remus is Spike and Sanchito Chester lol.

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

brother, you just said a mouthful.

20. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

August 27, 1943... The night a 21-year old Ray Robinson (44-1) took over the moniker as GOAT when he outpointed 31-year old Hammerin' Hank Armstrong (134-17-7) in the Garden... and he certainly hasn't relinquished it since.