Triple G vs Canelo

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rabid Kimba, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Round 1 was close could have gone either way. Same as the late round I mentioned was pretty close. I thought Golovkin won 4-9 and I think it was round 11. Round 1 could have gone either way or been a 10-10 I guess.

2. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Again, that bitch is not even my point, I'm ignoring her altogether...I judged the fight of my own merit, and had I been there, my scored would've read; 114-114.

GGG landed way more punches, but Canelo landed more power shots and was more accurate.

3. Valdosta

For the record I bet on Canelo. I was fairly sure he would get through the 12 rounds and the judges would work there magic. I was pretty close

4. Valdosta

My point there was its a disturbing trend in Canelo fights to have corrupt looking cards when he has lost or had close/controversial fights.

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

It makes for a great rematch. I also had GGG winning by 1 or 2 rds in my head when the fight ended. Again no one is justifying the bad scorecard we all agree it was crap but that's not Canelo's fault. It's not Canelo's fault GGG couldn't get the ko like everyone expected him to...guess what not only did Canelo not get knocked out or even hurt but made it competitive enough to where some fans thought he won. In the rematch Canelo will make it look easy GGG only knows how to fight one way....coming forward.

6. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

At least you didn't lose your money right? A draw is no action they give you your money back

7. Valdosta

That's correct. You only lose if you bet that in Britain.

8. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

Prior to today's fight I wasn't a Canelo fan. I had him losing to Lara. I thought that fight was a clear loss for Canelo. This one not so much.

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

jesus Christ, I read my name in 19 posts.

if you want my opinion, just ask.

ggg won. canelo did better than I thought. fuck him anyway.

anything else?

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

After all the comments posted about Canelo vs GGG all you got out of it how many times your screen name came up? You're such an egocentric attention seeking whore I'm embarrassed for you. Almost as much as Sanchito.

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

yes

12. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

You said this fight was a farce....it wasn't it was pretty even.

You said Canelo would be kod he didn't not even close.

You called Canelo a fraud, overrated ....no true boxing fan would agree with that.

The bottom line when it comes to Canelo nobody can take anything you say seriously. You lost all credibility....fact.

13. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

Also, if these judges were really corrupt don't you think they would do a better job of making it closer to not arouse suspicion? This corruption thing is really overblown, the simplest conclusion, and most likely, is that they prefer one style over another and judge accordingly.

14. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Yup ^^^^^^

15. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

...and yes, Mex swallows Kazakhstani man protein...

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

you did when you said you don't watch any fights south of 140 5 years ago.

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

oh yeah????? well, at least I don't look like nidal hasan.

18. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Me chingastes...

:sad1:

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

jajaj este we!

20. blackrican23

blackrican23 Resident B-Boy

'

nobody has faced more styles than Canelo in boxing and aside from mayweather you could argue he won every one , the disrespect was always silly not just Mex but alot of the message board boxing fans