Top 10 LATINO fighters in history!

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Xplosive, Mar 20, 2003.

1. neil

neil Guest

Zurita-lets face it, you are a clown. You're talking all this nonsense about maturity levels, yet I believe it was your bitch ass who was responsible for that whole "Robinson Garcia" charade to stir up racial tensions or just out of general cowardice. Im up front. If somebody doesnt know shit about boxing, they'll hear about it. No aliases.

Hardened serial killers like Dmille can deal with my comments, its just certain whiny pussies who fold under the heat and begin to moan. Do what you gotta do, psuedo historian, cuz I aint changing a damn thing.

2. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Well if the receivers are misinterpreting his rudeness then he should let them know sometime. Am I suppose to sit around and allow him to insult every new member that pops up along with the current regulars whenever they post something he doesn't like? Not once have I ever been given the impression that he was anything but serious in his discourteous expressions. And I don't think he was being sarcastic last month when he snapped at me with an ingrained anger and asked me to ban him.

3. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Robinson Garcia was a joke from about 2 years ago. You still haven't forgotten about that? And who are you to judge who knows boxing on this forum? Every individual on this forum has something to offer. I truly believe that.

Neil, all I'm asking you is to show some freakin' respect to the members of this forum. You're constantly rude and come across as some pseudo-boxing expert because you order many overseas fights that many of us in here don't care for. Fact is, you're an insecure kid that consistently insults members of this forum. You probably do that to mask the insecurities and grief that you suffer in your everyday life.

If you're going to dwell on something that happened two years ago, that's your call. No one else is dwelling on it. It's a rather desperate attempt on your part to even bring that up.

Listen, if you want to stay, I have no problem with that as long as you change your piss poor pompous attitude. Is that too much to ask for? How old are you again?

Can your "hardened" fat ass deal with my comments?

[ December 24, 2003, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: El-Terrible ]

4. Joonie73

Joonie73 Guest

Who is Robinson Garcia?

5. neil

neil Guest

Mr Maturity aka psuedo historian Napoleon Bonaputo did this little charade earlier this year, where he pretended to be an angry white man named "Robinson Garcia". He made several blatantly racist threads, particularly against black people.

and then when called out on it, banned most all the black members of the forum.

[ December 29, 2003, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Neil ]

6. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Is that the way you remember history? Pathetic. LOL

I created Robinson Garcia as a joke and dogged every ethnic group, particularly my own. You obviously weren't paying attention. People actually thought it was pretty funny. All was forgotten after the joke, which most members took to pretty well.

Months later, I banned Ropeadope for his Jew bashing, then I began to have problems with a few other members, one a RJJ nut hugger.

Whenever you need another history lesson let me know Chavelo Gueraputa.

[ December 29, 2003, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: Rebel ]

7. Remus

Remus Member

lol man oh man this is a bad list. [​IMG]

8. neo_wolf

neo_wolf Boxing Fanatic's greatest

Ino No order but i will name the 10 best Latino Fighters.
    This is my opinion,if you dont like it then go fuck a duck and suck its nut.

Trinidad
    Chavez
    Sanchez
    Benited
    Gomez
    Duran
    Jofre
    Monzon
    Lopez(ricardo)
    Carlos Ortiz

9. Remus

Remus Member

that list is a list of you're FAVOURITE latino's. not the BEST latino's.

10. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Trinidad is the best Latino of all-time? [​IMG]

DLH ranks higher P4P IMO.

[ February 10, 2004, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Rebel ]

11. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Don't college teach you how to read?? [​IMG] Read the first 3 words of his post.

12. Remus

Remus Member

i thought the same as rebel. [​IMG] basically cos i know tito fans are generally retarded so i wasn't surprised at the list. :D

13. Punchy

Punchy Pimp

Trinidad is greater than that wife-killing poofter Monzon. [​IMG]

14. Remus

Remus Member

greater at running like a bitch after getting beaten. :D

15. neo_wolf

I said in no order you Mexican Burrito! [​IMG]

16. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Well, I was confused because he left off Saldivar, Napoles, Arizmendi, and several others. All of those fighters were greater than Tito IMO.

17. Rebel

Rebel Admin

You left off some fighters that were greater than Trinidad. I'd rank the following fighters above Tito:

Miguel Canto
    Vicente Saldivar
    Baby Arizmendi
    Carlos Zarate
    Jose Napoles
    Panama Al Brown
    De La Hoya
    Kid Gavilan
    Pascual Perez

Many would also argue that Luis Rodriguez, Olivares, and several others were also greater.

If Erik Morales, is successful at 130-135, he too will rank higher on my list than Tito.

[ February 10, 2004, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Rebel ]

18. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Why am I not surprised [​IMG] .... [​IMG]

19. neil

neil Guest

Trinidad had a greater career than De La Hoya has had so far. Maybe if DeLaHoya beat Hopkins then he could make a claim of being greater.

20. neo_wolf

Sorry man but thats my list,Its what i really believe.