Top 10 LATINO fighters in history!

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Xplosive, Mar 20, 2003.

1. neil

neil Guest

balki did go out like a little bitch. It appears he doesnt want to tangle with Donald A. (for asshole) Miller.

2. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Dmille the asshole? Coming from you? [​IMG]

3. neil

neil Guest

did I st st stutter, muthafucker?

4. dmille

dmille Guest

As I said before, Pedroza made a career of fighting the leftovers of Arguello & Gomez (Royal Kobayashi), Little Red (Jose Caba, Juan Malvarez), Marcel (Spider Nemoto) and Sanchez (Patrick Ford, Juan LaPorte).

5. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Grow up dude. What is up your ass?

I've always been courteous to you up until the point that you began insulting various forum members on a regular basis. If you aren't happy here then why waste your time? Why continue to be bitter and project an image of immaturity and anger?

6. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

you have to chat with both on the microphones to get the difference between dmille and Neil. Neil's shenanigans are fun and colorful... dmille's shenanigans are cruel and harsh... which wouldn't make them shenanigans at all really........wtf was i saying?

Hitman

7. dmille

dmille Guest

WHAT? I am a harmless little fuzzball.

8. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Neil's, shenanigans don't seem fun and colorful on this forum. He's constantly rude towards members of this forum and he's never once said, "Rebel, I'm not really a dick. It's all an act."

9. Valentino

Valentino Member

Hey Don...did you move to Alabama or still living in Miami?

10. Remus

Remus Member

i've always found his angry, dry humour hilarious. [​IMG]

11. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

you yell at people

Hitman

12. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

iiiiiiiii thought it was louisiana....

Hitman

13. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

well just look at him talking to mex fighter in the winky-shane thread.... unless they have had a major falling out recently.... those two get along very much quite nicely- i do well reckon they could enjoy an ice cold Steel Reserve while watching a fight together

Hitman

[ December 23, 2003, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Hitman ]

14. dmille

dmille Guest

It was. Still in Miami.

15. dmille

dmille Guest

I have a problem with people that talk sh!t when they don't know what they are talking about. I don't apologize for that to you or to anyone.

16. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

i didn't ask for your apology i just labelled your shenanigans to be of a more cruel nature. :D

Hitman

17. Rebel

Rebel Admin

How would you like it if you were a new member of a forum and had some punk call you a stupid fuck because your opinion varies from his own?

18. Rebel

Rebel Admin

I know that dmille rubs some people the wrong way but he's always been respectful towards me and I towards him. We disagree on a lot of things but he never responds with something like, "Fuck you bitch. You're opinion don't mean shit fuck face."

One can exude brusqueness if that's part of their online schtick but at least add a dab of maturity to go along with it. Dmille does this very well. The decent gap between their ages must be the primary factor. In other words, dmille is a man and neil a kid.

[ December 24, 2003, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Rebel ]

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

its only ok if he's part of "the club", i guess.

20. dmille

dmille Guest

I think that too many take the things that others say WAAAAAAAAAAAAy TOO SERIOUSLY.

Neil says a lot of things that are loaded with irony and sarcasm. He can be a real wit (at least by half). BUT I don't take it as life or death.

As far as being "cruel" or "harsh"; someone starts in, they should be ready for a battle. Not only with me but with anyone.

I am not a golf fan. It ain't enuff to duck, I swing back.

And if someone doesn't want to get their feelings hurt, they should be in the mediation chat room.