Thurman-Pacquiao who wins?

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Valdosta, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Pac is 40 but Thurman looked horrible in his last fight.

2. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Thurman by controversial(very) decision.

3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Pac by decision. Pacman is elite level even at 40 hes too much for a scrub like sometimes Thurman.

4. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

My prediction almost panned out.

El Profesor likes this.
  5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Boxing is a garbage sport. The judging is so blatantly crooked now days its killed the sport.

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Killed how? Strong as ever.

7. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Have to agree with you.. Boxing is strong right now.

8. TIP

TIP Member

Feldman was off in his scoring, should have been a unanimous dec. He gave Thurman the 10th when Pac hurt him bad with the body shot. Keith Thurman struggled with that punch but kept on his feet, most fighters would have went down. Good fight. what's next for Pac and Keith? TIP

Michael Matos likes this.
  9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Ofcourse you agree with him hes your buddy. But all you have to do is take a look at this "boxingforum" and see how dead it is compared to 20 years ago. Big fight last night and nobody cares. 7 replies and 3 of them are mine..
    Most casual fans say boxing is fixed. People used to think Tyson or any hw champ was the baddest man on the planet. Now with mma we know the thats no longer the case. Dontay Wilder would be destroyed in a cage. Remember how big mouth James Tony was humiliated in the octogon by a semi retired Randy Couture.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Baseball is alive and well but i don't post in baseball forums so your point holds no water.

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Mma is so huge here, rebel lost 3/4 of his posters and had to tuck his tail between his legs and rename it boxingfanatics.com

OOOOPPS!!!!

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

To add to the point, ruiz winning the hw title was world news. People became interested in boxing even more because of it.

If not, ask your president how his meeting with ruiz went. SUCK IT!

13. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

MMA? Isn’t that the sport where the biggest star had to go to boxing to get his biggest paycheck?

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Boxing is dead, brah.

15. TIP

TIP Member

Not if Wilder landed the first punch.

16. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Valdosta were not getting into who gets the biggest paychecks boxers or mma fighters. But okay lets talk about that. Fact Manny Pacquio made less than one us dollar for his pro boxing debut. How many boxers reach that level or make Canelo or Mayweather type money? Most boxers are poor and stay poor. Only a small percent make that kind of money. On the other hand the UFC pays their fighters well. Even the prelim fighters get paid.

17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Ruiz winning was a fluke. It just shows how pathetic the hw division is when a lard ass like ruiz can become champion. Reminds me of when that scrub John Ruiz became "champ".

18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Ok, you win!

19. El Profesor

El Profesor Member

As soon as I heard "Split Decision" I thought my suspicions of a controversial decision were coming true.
    Even though Pac won the "Split", it should have never come to that.

20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

too add a little fuel to kinich's fire, I didn't even watch the fight. I had no interest. OOOOOOOOOOOO, boxing is dead.

no junior, I don't have interest in every single fight there is. I thought this one would be boring...apparently, I was wrong. i'll have to give it a gander.