Theories of relativity in the Sweet Science ....

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by "Bangin'" Dick Bravado, Mar 8, 2018.

1. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

They were both wearing their "I ❤ NY" shirts...

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  2. Ringside

Ringside El Padrino aka Boxing Fanatics Legend aka The Godf

I went to the club Hippopotomus in 1972 -1973..the precursor of studio 54. I took a lot of girls to have a good time. Strobe lights etc and the waitress sat with you. I am the real deal..ok....Holyfield. When I got back from the army in 1975 it was moved and studio 54 was there. I amnot gay or a druggie so I would not be there. Although I went to club Tambourine in 1972 with my gay friend before it was closed down but I took a girl there. We were the only regular couple there..lol

3. Ringside

They all know my name and there is only one ringside and I am the one. otra vez...capishe

4. Ringside

You and your cousin wore Backstreet Boys" shirts in your primes..so I have heard from the streets of San Ho! My family lives there too. they were burning in the fire but lived to see another day.:Popcorn:

5. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

Wrong! I didn't have a Backstreet Boys shirt until I was, like, 35...

6. Ringside

NKOTB?..Menudo?..funny story..I was on a cruise and the lead singer of menudo was the "social director"..how soon they forget..or how sweet it is? forget who said what.senior moment...ok you earned it.. call me Padrino (Summerlin)..unles you live in Henderson..not my territory...