The heavyweight division

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Greenstone, May 5, 2018.

1. Remus

Remus Member

Looks like fake outrage to me. What’s he even on about. That’s the part I was talking about in my post.

2. Eric0816

Eric0816 Lolo Jones fan

Wilder may think that speaking english like a runaway slave turns you into one.

3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Not the most eloquent hw champ thats for sure lol. He sounds very ignorant and a bit mental. He has an alter ego that wants a body on his record. Why would anybody want to kill somebody in the rin?. Its a sport not war. His sense of reality is a way off. He got serious issues or is a conman.

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Ortiz put on a lackadaisical performance.

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Fury is slick outboxing wilder wow:omg:

6. Remus

Remus Member

I’m surpised by 2 things...
    how well fury boxes and moves.
    How badly wilder boxes and moves

7. Remus

Remus Member

Dayum that man can throw punches lol

8. Remus

Remus Member

Fury is up imo but could this be headed for controversy...

9. Remus

Remus Member

Damn...I dunno now. Another knock down.
    I have no idea who’s gonna win this after that.

10. Eric0816

Eric0816 Lolo Jones fan

That was a weird fight. Fury was dominating except for the moments he got knocked down.

11. Remus

Remus Member

Probably the right decision

12. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Wtf? A draw:stunny:

Anyways a surprisingly entertaining fight. Fury getting up from that last kd was unbelievable. I thought Fury dominated the fight except for the two knockdowns. I watched this on betsports and the funniest moment was the English commentator saying "many of Wilders fans are in the cheapseats way up in the back" lol.:funny:

13. Remus

Remus Member

Have to admit. Great fight. Thought fury was gone in last

14. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

113-113 was a fair scorecard.

15. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

That was a lot of fun. Tyson's defensive work is great. Just a pity he doesn't have more of a right hand. Great fight between two lunatics lol.

16. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Keep in mind Fury was 400 pounds not too long ago, battling depression, drinking and snorting coke. Plus his comeback fights were against two bums, and he looked awful.

What does that tell you about Wilder?

Joshua is smiling right now...

17. Eric0816

Eric0816 Lolo Jones fan

Wilder looked exactly like a basketball player who learned to box at age 20. Given these cicrumstances he has made it pretty far.

Rabid Kimba likes this.
  18. Remus

Remus Member

It tells us nothing actually imo.

Wilder is a puncher. That’s it. The next fight won’t be any different. Fury will outbox him, wilder will outpunch him. Whoever wins they’re personal strategy wins the fight. It’s no more complicated than that.

19. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

No shit, that was my point, Wilder is one-dimensional, you muppet, lol...

P.S. Thanks for introducing me to the works muppet, it’s an awesome alternative to stupid...

:mexsmiley:

20. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Before this fight I had never even seen Fury. I was surprised to know he was undefeated and that some British media referred to him as the best hw of his era. Not talking crap he has good boxing skills and is exciting to watch I liked him. But it just seems like hw boxing is dead. They had a video with the hw of the 90s Big Daddy Riddick Bowe, Evander Holyfield, LL, Gerry Cooney, Buster Douglas ect back when the HW division was stacked with talent...the best fighting the best now its just about money and keeping that undefeated record. Promoters pick the judges the corruption knows no bounderies.