The heavyweight division

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Greenstone, May 5, 2018.

1. Remus

Remus Member

i saw that episode. i listen to alot of joe's podcasts. i like him alot. he recently did one with neil degrasse tyson which is fantastic.
    he knows fuck all about boxing though. i remember him saying not so long ago that everyone was ducking shannon briggs cos they were scared. pls.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

he knows nothing about boxing. that and he turns everything into jiu jitsu, no matter what style it is. most of his description of what bruce was doing was somehow jiu jitsu related, which it wasn't at all.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

quede bien chupado, guey....me saque todo el arroz.

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

joe diaz said, "he had like 6% body fat. This guy wasn't going to die, people like this don't die, don't insult me. They killed this poor little kid."

or was it mex fighter who said that? lmao!

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

The guy has no filter...the way he talks you can tell he's old school. He said back in his days the Chinese were the help lol. Joe "bruce lee made chinese sexy" Rogan.

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

he sounds like he's straight from Goodfellas or Bronx Tale, even though he's Cuban.

7. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Yeah I thought he was Italian he has that Vicent Pastore look. He's pretty funny. He does have a good point Bruce Lee movies were great. I loved his movies as a kid who didn't. Definitely ahead of his time. Also Joe brought up a good point we had never seen a shredded actor on the big screen like bruce. I cant think of too many...maybe Charles Bronson.

8. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Joshua wins again 7th round KO but looked a bit vulnerable early.

9. Remus

Remus Member

He’s boring imo

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Heavy weights in general are pretty boring imo. Lethargic, fat and predictable punch repertoire. Fat asses throwing 20 punches a round. Fuck that shit.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

yeah, and they're not the baddest man on the planet anymore, either.

12. Remus

Remus Member

Wilder fury press conference was horrible. While they all have some theatre in them, this was like some c grade horror show. Fake.

Michael Matos likes this.
  13. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

I don’t think Joshua-Povetkin was boring.

14. Remus

Remus Member

Suffered through the face off today. Just trying to hype myself up. I feel nothing though. It feels so fake.
    Wilders whole agro at that reporter about the struggles of his people...it just looked like manufactured rot. Maybe I’m wrong.

I really miss the old days of the hw’s.

15. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Definitely miss the Lenox Lewis vs Rahman type drama. I cant remember the last time I cared about a hw fight.

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I actually cared about wilder/Ortiz.

don't care about this one.

17. Eric0816

Eric0816 Lolo Jones fan

I hope that Fury will win because he has more of a chance of beating Joshua. Wilder doesn't belong in the same ring with Joshua.

18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Joshua isn't all that good. I think Ortiz can beat him.

19. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Joshua has a glass jaw.

20. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I dont know if its going to be a good fight but wilder is pumped up :omg:

You know what im talking about. 400 hundred years of fighting da man:rotfl: