Spence-Garcia.....

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Valdosta, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Better than Brandon Rios resume and yet you're his biggest fan.

2. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Mexican Champions
    Marquez
    Canelo
    Chavez Sr
    Erik Morales
    Barrera
    Salvador Sanchez
    Finito Lopez
    Mantequilla Napoles
    Jose Luis Castillo

Vs

Low life pocho

The best Chicano De La Joto lost every major fight and ran like a bitch against Tito

Vargas claim of fame getting ktfo by Trinidad

And then you got drug addict Johny Vida Tapia loca that od on heroin lol.

Then you got Brandon punch drunk Rios a human punching for the elite boxer just happens to be your favorite.

Am I missing any great Chicano fighters?

Oh that rapist Tony Ayala Jr he was a great Chicano fighter.

Lmao....No wonder you hate on real Mexicano boxers like Canelo who was born on Mexican soil. Not a fake Mexican who doesn't even speak Spanish like your pocho idol Rios.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

yes, I am.

was also a fan of quirino Garcia, baby Zepeda, and pollo Valenzuela.

whats your point?

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

with this, you lose your whole argument.

Kay, thnx, bai!!!

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Mantequilla defected from Cuba into Mexico I know but still a Mexican citizen. You don't get to have the best of both worlds. You don't get to boast about being an American as apple pie and then claim our greatest boxers...FUCK YOU!

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

ok, son.....the Mexican constitution states that children of Mexican parents are what?????????

7. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

You're about as Mexican as Taco Bell only in name.

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

oh yeah, ask your president. he'll tell you different.

you're born in mexico and joined another country's Navy Seals. fuck......

how have you managed to not commit suicide yet?

9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

A very unbias youtuber on Canelo vs Spence Jr.

10. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

I'd be willing to wager that over the remainder of his career Mikey Garcia will be a .500 fighter. Fighters that go up in weight to challenge for a title and lose and then go back down have an abyssmal record and that's not based on recent observations but over 120 years of Boxing history. The only fighter that is the exception to that is Napoles.

11. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I've brought this up before but I think the Gracias are natural born losers. Big G trained his fighters in that Mexican style of all balls out. But it ruined Vargas and Robert Garcia's career. Robert trains his fighters the same way. They put up great fights but that stable always comes up short. We've seen it with Brandon Rios, Josesito Lopez, Marcos Maidana, the Mexican Russian and now Mikey Garcia. So no it wouldn't surprise me if he became a human punching bag liked Brandon Rios.

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

All fighters lose.

13. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Yeah but it just seems that with the Garcia's losing but going the distance is a moral victory. Like they don't believe they can win and are just happy to be there.

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

They thought they could win before the fight. During the fight, they realized they couldn't so instead of quitting like chavez did with oscar (twice), they went out like true chicanos and lasted 12 rounds and didn't quit like a Mexican bitch.

15. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Chavez was way past his prime when he fought DLH. Chavez is not only one of the best Mexican Champions he's arguably a top 10 of all time....up there with the best like Ali, SRl, Duran ect. Cross dressing De La Hoya on the other hand in his prime and , on the biggest fight of his career ran from Trinidad like a Mexican American Rebel party crew member pussy would run from a fight when his gang is not around to back him up. And Yeah party crews were loser gang members too. I don't give a fuck how hard you try to sugar coat it.

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Chavez quit twice vs a party crew pussy....twice.

Doesn't look good if hes Mexico's greatest, pal.

17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Duran quit too people still consider him one of the greatest of all time same goes for Chavez. Like I said Chavez was way past his prime nobody took the delahomo victories seriously. Chavez will always be El gran campeon Mexicano and De La Hoya your very best champion a cross dressing Chicano pussy who ran from a Boricua.

18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Spin it however you want, the best Mexican in history quit twice vs a cross dressing Chicano pussy who ran from a boricua.

You're digging a deeper hole, junior.

19. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I'm not spinning anything. JC was way past his prime the first time he fought dlh. You know it, I know it and every real boxing fan knows it. If they were both in their primes it would be a different story. Stop bullshitting.

20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

He was the wbc champ when they fought. Tough cookies.