(Showtime PPV) Miguel Cotto vs. Ricardo Mayorga, Zappavigna/Vasquez, Foreman/Wolak: Final Predictio

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Margarito cheating is irrelevant now...he got ass fucked by tiny Pacman...that's justice enough...lol.

2. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

That was the best analysis of the whole night.

3. El tanke

El tanke Member

By Mosley and by Pacman, I hope he fights Martinez, so he can get butt fucked again. lol

4. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

fuck that he was paid millions of dollars to fight pacman and will get another huge payday to fight martinez or cotto. he should be suspended again

5. El tanke

El tanke Member

After a few more beatings like this last one, he will lose enough brain cells and he will have to retire, and all the money in the world wont make him well. LOL

6. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

i guess i am of the opinion that margarito should have never been allowed to box again and live his life in total shame forever, not that he should be brain damaged

7. El tanke

El tanke Member

Ill go with the brain damage, after all thats what he could have done to his opponents. Right?

8. handolo

handolo Member

martinez would end his career fosho.

9. handolo

handolo Member

at this point id give alvarez a good chance. cotto looks like stir fried shit bro.

10. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

??????? Padrino

11. handolo

handolo Member

did you catch mayorga/cotto?

a 37yr old mayorga who has been inactive for two years and was pretty much SPENT after the third round manged to last till the 12th shake cotto a couple of times and even landed enough to damage cotto's face a good bit, what do you think is gonna happen when he steps in there with a fresh young fighter? were you impressed by the foreman win? guy just lost to a bum.

cotto's ppl are matching him very carefully and that's because they see what is pretty evident, cotto's damaged goods!

12. Jack1000

Jack1000 Boxing Fanatic

Very entertaining fight! What was Tyson watching? He was disinterested in the fight the whole time.

It looked to me like Mayorga hurt his hand off the top of Cotto's head in an exchange, and than as he went down, the pain hit him, bad.

Idiots for how the corner yanked that glove off with a potentially broken hand.

Jack

13. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Tyson keeping it real. No doubt.