(Showtime PPV) Miguel Cotto vs. Ricardo Mayorga, Zappavigna/Vasquez, Foreman/Wolak: Final Predictio

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

BTW I liked your Tommy the Hitman Hearns avatar better than that scrub Santos.

2. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Margarito had major irreversible damage done to his maxillary sinus and head last fight. He already will pay big time as he ages. If Cotto went for his face and head this would not only be a slaughter but not a good thing for boxing. I'm not sure sure Miguel would do this to Margarito. He is a gentleman. Sometimes I feel some of you folks just wing what you write. If you are any where privy to Margarito or follow him in any detail you got to be concerned if he takes the ring again...even though I know he was a cheater. Ringo

3. El tanke

El tanke Member

But we know for sure he had plaster in his showdown with Mosley. I was so happy to see him beaten badly, Im positive he had plasters vs Cotto too, and before you start going all mental, I was rooting for Margarito in his fight vs Cotto, but in a rematch Ill root for Cotto.

4. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

if he fights cotto again i hope cotto is allowed fucking plaster inserts in his gloves like margarito had for their first fight. the guy is a cheating piece of shit and should have been suspended for fucking life

5. Man, did anyone else catch Tyson's comments? I felt like they were dead on.

I was right that Cotto took apart Mayorga but it took an awfully long time.

6. El tanke

El tanke Member

At the very least, Margarito should be matched up vs Santos again, so he can get beaten up again.

7. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

Innocent until proven guilty...isn't that the "American way"? People are so quick to judge. I for one believe Margarito's story. Tito Trinidad is the real cheater everyone knows he loaded his gloves. Hopkins caught him trying to load his gloves made him re-wrap them and we all know Hopkins wiped the floor with his cheating ass. Puerto Rican fighters(excuse for saying this Godfather) are known to be dirty fighters. Whenever they get hurt they go for the balls(see Vargas-Trinidad). When Margarito fought Santos he kept on getting headbutted. What a disgrace.

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

the real disgrace is that margaTITO had to lower himself to cheat vs a rican.

9. El tanke

El tanke Member

Mosley caught Burrito loading his gloves, made him reqrap and then kicked his fucking ass all over the ring, is that the same thing as with trinidad?

What about when Castillos trainer was trying to put his foot under the scale, so castillo could make weight? what about the Mexican soccer team not beign allowed to play in Italia 90, because they were cheating using players over 17?
    We can go on and on, but do we need to? I say becareful when judging others, cause that can make you look like an ass.
    BTW, Margarito was caught, and suspended for 1 year and since then he beat some bum and got his ass kicked by Pacman.
    He will never use platers again, but Im positive he did vs Cotto.

10. El tanke

El tanke Member

oh yeah and when Chavez was getting beat by Kostia Tzsyu and by Frankie Randall, he kept hitting them in the balls, very classy indeed.

11. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

No need to pardon yourself. I was at Hopkins Tito at the Garden and rooted for Hopkins outwardly, surrounded by my Island friends. I call is as I see it.Cotto never cheated nor complained much about the loss with Tony. I happen to like Margarito . I've been through this before, but to me the gloves were loaded. I am not sure how aware he was of the fact or if he knew the implications, but I have been to a number of his fights...starting with that South America Luija(sp?) whose ear fell off before my eyes.. fapping in the fuckin wind..no shit...disgusting

..Cotto dancing and totally outboxing Marga until round six when the plaster shots sunk in, Mosely catching them in the act, and maybe we should review all previous fights to see other signs of this...he had his license revoked at a legal hearing based on evidence..

I would like Cotto to fight him in June at the parade...G said something about flying in in June for the fight....maybe that is why..lol..Ringo

12. El tanke

El tanke Member

Lujan is the correct spelling Padrino.

If they fight again, I will root for Cotto, to KO the cheater.
    Maybe some people are used to cheating and thats why they side with cheaters, but Im not.
    I was actually rooting for Margarito that night, and was very happy he won, but he lost me as a fan when he was caught with the plasters.

13. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

bulchisi!!! richar estio es un fak yu!

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

15. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

Some people think their shit don't stink. Feeling all high and mighty. Passing judgment on others moral mistakes as if their lives (no their online make believe perfectlife)were without flaws.

16. El tanke

El tanke Member

So you are all for cheaters, people that use steroids, people that use platers, people that put their foot under the scale, people that bribe fights etc?
    This is professional sports we are talking about, not Margaritos personal life.
    In real life, he could love cock for all I care. But when he steps in the ring, and I pay for his fucking fights I dont want the scumbag cheating.

17. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

Well It's a good thing certain individuals are not running boxing. Suspending Margarito for life is a bit extreme. All sports have cheaters...in Margarito's case he was suspended for 1 year so he paid for his mistake. That's good enough for me.

18. El tanke

El tanke Member

So you admit, hes a KNOWN cheater.
    Why should I think he didnt know about the wraps?
    I didnt say suspend him for life, hell I would have missed the beating Pacman put on him. I enjoyed that.

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

1 year suspension for all that damage done to cotto (he fucking cheated then, too. don't kid yourselves)?

cotto fought a clean fight like a gentleman. margaTITO betrayed what mexican boxing stands for...balls.

20. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

Margarito deserves the same penalty that Luis Resto received, minus the jail time for assault since he wasn't actually caught after assaulting someone with plaster in his gloves.