Ruiz Jr. vs Joshua

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Michael Matos, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

So going on a press tour to Mexico and eating all the tacos he could get his hands on got him really far didnt it? I think Ruiz is the biggest Fraud ever.

Remember this picture came out images (5).jpeg

And everybody was like "oh man ruiz lost too much weight for this fight hes at a disadvantage."

Well now we know fatboy was not training and eating macdonalds 24/7. He was just like the fat girl that learned about angles when taking selfies to look skinnier. He honeydicked everyone and you all fell for it. He never took this fight seriously. Just showed up for the paycheck. So yeah go ahead and continue to support fat lazy losers like Brandon Rios and Andy Ruiz.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

that's an old ass picture. idiots like you fell for it.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

also, you said you think he's the biggest fraud ever.....do you REALLY think that or is it hyperbole?

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Hall of fame Freddie Roach is an idiot? Lol yeah ok because your opinion on boxing is so esteemed:rotfl:.

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

so's yours.

anyway, OK, you win. 100% of Chicanos are pure shit and trash. ALL of us.

6. Remus

Remus Member

Literally no one is saying Ruiz himself is a great. Think about this, Mexico has one of the strongest, longest histories of producing boxing champions. Not one time before Ruiz has there been a Mexican HW champ...and yet you don’t think this is a big deal ? Ever read the story about the 4 minute mile ?

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

kinich is upset that ruiz wasn't born in mexico proper.

although, where he's from (the imperial valley), the population is 99% Mexican.

8. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Hey but hes not even Mexican. Its just some made up bullshit to get more publicity. I dont know if you follow mma. But Tito Ortiz is Mexican American he grew up in Huntington beach. Hes practically a white boy with a mexican surname. Never walked in the ring flag waving the Mexican colors for years. I knew the guy cos he trained at the same gym...total punk right. And then all of a sudden fast forward to the 2000s when its fashionable and lucrative to rep mexico. And all of a sudden lo and behold I see Tito Ortiz walking in the octogon with the Mexican flag. Doesnt even speak spanish. Theyre all fake. Ruiz, Brandon Rios, De La Hoya, Tito Ortiz, Cain Velazquez. Heck an argument could be made youre more Mexican than those guys.

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Ruiz represented mexico in the jr. Olympics

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

But, at least none of them sold out and joined the mexican military being americans and all.

Can we all say the same?

11. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Enjoy this is what the real boxing community thinks of Andy Ruiz's excuses.

12. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Btw Johnny Ruiz was the first Latino/Puerto Rican HW champ. Does anyone remember him? Does anybody give a shit? Exactly. 20 years from now Andy will be long forgotten.

13. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

You're so hung up on andy ruiz.

Take a deep breath......breathe. Relax.

14. Remus

Remus Member

I hope Ruiz gets another shot somewhere but I feel like he’s gonna be iced out now.

15. Remus

Remus Member

Looks like Joshua is set to fight Usyk next. A CW with a grand total of 17 fights. Yippeee !!

16. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

I'll take Usyk.

17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Many consider Usyk one of the best fighters p4p. Evander started out as a CW and many people said he was too small and went on to beat some great names and become wc. I saw Usyk on his heavy weight debut. Not a big puncher...he's more of a volume puncher. But has a very high boxing iq. I favor Joshua but this is not a walk in the park him either. Its a good fight.

18. Flashman

Flashman Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

The only shot Ruiz is gonna have is a diabetes jab, Baby.

Remus likes this.
  19. Carlos

Carlos ---

Lets not compare Evander and Usyk just yet - apart from their size. Holyfield is IMO underrated, he was a very rare occurrence.

20. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I'm not sure what you mean exactly? I used Evander as an example to show that cruiser weights have and can go on to do big things in the HW division. Evander is a perfect example of someone people dismissed as being too small to fight the bigger guys at hw. I guess he proved them wrong didn't he. The reason I mentioned Holyfield was not to imply that Usyk's career at hw would be as great as Holyfield who is a hall of famer. Only time will tell but let's not dismiss the guy as "just a cruiser weight" for a future Joshua opponent. All I'm saying.