Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai 2

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Hawaiianpunch, Sep 10, 2017.

1. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

had this giant lovers been around in the late 70's and early 80's, they would have missed Zamora vs zarate, arguello vs Olivarez, gomez vs pintor.

conveniently, they are now saying featherweights are good when in reality, a guy weighing 126 is considered a midget by everyone's standard if he wasn't a boxer.

at 126, you now throw in sal sanchez, limon vs chacon 1-4, naseem hamed, etc.

HOW CONVENIENT!

2. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

It's the truth man. To be a ppv star you have to have an audience, a fan base. Americans aren't going to pay 80 dollars on ppv to watch a fighter the size of a U.S jockey, that doesn't speak English and lives thousands of miles from the u.s border. You keep on referring to Carbajal and Gonzalez but that fight had to be built up for years to eventually have a mega fight in the la forum...the Mexican community was behind it. Chocolatito is catracho and his daddy is chinito. Nobody cares.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

who cares about a ppv star?

since when do you want to pay for a ppv?

I sure as hell don't.

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

why does it matter where choco is from?

I could give a fuck if he lives in Malaysia, Sudan, or even in Costa Mesa.....he is a great fighter who couldn't handle fighters 4 weight classes above his own.

Well, he did handle one of them, the one who beat the guy who beat him.

I'm just wondering what you would have thought about pac since after winning his first title, was fighting out of the filipines and couldn't speak English.

what stupid reasons for not watching a fighter.

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I have no problem with you or anyone watching small weight classes. If that's your thing fine knock yourself out. My problem is with people calling a midget the #1 p4p fighter....GTFO with that shit.

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

to you, what does p4p mean?

how do you determine what a p4p fighter is?

7. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

So are ants and termites.

8. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

That's flawed thinking because you are putting up 25-30% of the weight classes against the other 65-70% of the weight classes so it stands to reason that the 70% would have more representation than the 30%.

I Iooked at a couple top 25's of the last 25 lists online and most of them had half a dozen fighters on there who fought at 126 and below, so roughly 25% of the list So 25% of the fighters represented 30% of the weight classes. Chocolatito and Ricardo Lopez were on almost every list so they represent 8% of the list and they fought in roughly 10% of the weight classes. So regardless of weight the classes are equally represented throughout these lists.

So we'll call Chocolatito and Lopez flyweights so go through these lists and see how many other weight classes have two fighters or more on those lists or break it down in groups, 105-130, 135-160,168-Heavy or any way you choose and you'll find all groups or weight classes are represented comparatively equally.

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

his numbers are flawed and his argument is based on his opinion, not fact as he capitalized in that post.

I'm still waiting for his reply to boring fighters in the lower weight classes not named rigo and calderon which is his argument....high quality and high excitement.

I'm going to wait a while....as long as it takes him to google, wiki, or boxrec info.

10. Remus

Remus Member

Yeah, thought so. None. lol

Wait...what...NOW you're the troll ? NOWWWWW you're the troll ? Lmfaooooooooo
    just NOW ? You're the troll ? LMAAAAAOOOOOOO

11. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Yeah, Mex is being hilarious. He trolls topics he doesn't give a shit about (which is more often than not)...but when it's something he really cares about, he's all serious and shit, lol.

Get da fook outta here with that shit...

:jerky: :bj: :vio: :popcorn:

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

thought so my ass.....not to kiss ass but I consider matos and tip experts...surprisingly, they think like me.

I didn't have to google them the way you did bert sugar.

nice way to try to deflect from your nonsense in this topic, though.

13. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

yeah, his topics....lol

14. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Este guey, lol...

15. Remus

Remus Member

lol next time someone reminisces about GREAT fights and EXCITING, edge of your seat fights...lets see how many midgets are mentioned. in all seriousness...is this an honest debate here ? lol

i tell you what...matos, tip and the troll can have their uber exciting night with sparkling water, celery with light cream cheese and carrot sticks watching those unbelievably exciting strawweights. meanwhile me, kimba and HP will settle in for an all nighter with a few cases of ice cold beer and a bitch ass grill watching tyson, dlh, tito, pacman, toney, morales, srl, hearns, duran, rjj, dlh, corrales, whitaker and all these sorts of guys light it up.

:oldie::sleeping: vs :cheerss::yoyes:

:flippy:

16. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Enjoy yourself with your shoe leather ribs. Boring fighters come in all sizes, just like exciting fighters. I watch Boxing, I don't much care if they're 105 or 255 if they're good I'll give them their due.

17. Remus

Remus Member

shoe leather ribs...lol....fuck you michael...kimbas cooking them. ill just bring the beer. :haha:

ill give them their due to, finito and pong are 2 great examples who for me are awesome. but as i said from the first comment, uber excitement, marquee event, butterflies in your stomach, the OHHHHH AHHHH moments in a fight, fights where you watch it again and again and again and are wowed every time, showcase matches you want to show and share with people ? well...below 126 these are rare. thats all i've said from the beginning and its absolutely true.

and if you're honest, you'd prefer our fight night aswell

18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

you just named a few former midgets there....lmfao!

still waiting for you to name 3 more boring fighters under 126

19. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

:yoyes: :mexsmiley:

I'm currently building my grill...will reveal in about a month's time...it's going to be awesome... :thumby:

20. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

:lol:

Sorry, Remus...but that was a good comeback...

:mexsmiley: :eekster: