Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai 2

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Hawaiianpunch, Sep 10, 2017.

1. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

ok, so that settles it then....they should cancel boxing from 126 down.

2. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

I could care less if they cancel it or not...I'm just saying not interested in anything under 126, maybe 118. Anything under that, you go ahead and watch, its fine by me.

And I don't get why you are being so defensive about this, you like it, I don't, fine, big friggin deal either way.

3. Remus

Remus Member

No, like I said from the start, it is rare for Uber high quality, high excitement, fighters to be found under 126. FACT.
    No, I'm not basing it on google. Sanch said my opinion was weird...i.e.: not the norm, strange. I'm simply pointing out that it's not strange at all, most boxing commentators/ historians/ fans/ experts agree. Just look at their lists.

this ain't that complicated or controversial.

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Exactly it's a matter of what you find entertaining and what you don't. For example I'm a ufc fan and been since it started in the 90s. I also know Mex, Sanchito and Matos hate MMA and the ufc. I've never tried to question why they don't like it or called them trolls when they talk shit about MMA. They simply don't find it interesting....I get that and respect their opinions.

5. TIP

TIP Member

Great skilled fighters with some pop are fun to watch regardless of weight. To say smaller guys have no power is ridiculous, Finito, Arce, Sorjaturong, Chiquita, Carbajal to name a few all had lots of ko's. The flyweights have a long rich history of great talented and skilled champions. Strawweights and light flys not so long (several decades) never the less have produced great fighters. TIP

6. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

Weird for a person I consider a boxing fan....yes...

7. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

Couldn't, you couldnt care less.

[​IMG]

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

agREED

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

its just funny how these guys don't watch "midgets" yet watch a weight class called "feather" weight and go as low as bantamweight.

these guys aren't exactly giants. you ever seen a man who weighs 118 in person?

lets name off a few bantams and superbantams:

zarate
    Zamora
    pintor
    gomez
    Olivarez
    Davila
    luisito Espinoza
    galaxy
    OH NO.....JEFF FENECH
    leo santa cruz
    canizalez
    jesus salud
    junior jones

those are all no action, no ko fighters, especially the first ones.

why is this even a topic? I feel like I'm talking to my mongoloid cousin or something.

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

also, for the Mexicans in this topic.....bantamweight has traditionally been THE weightclass the Mexicans are known for. there's always a bantamweight champion in mexico at all times.

conveniently, kimba happens to say bantams are ok.....118 lbs. true giants!

11. Remus

Remus Member

lol but how ? Are you serious ? I think you might be trolling now.
    What is so controversial about saying the most exciting fighters are over 126 ? Fuck me.

i cant believe this place sometimes. Arguing the absolute unarguable. Look at the history books ffs. Lmao

12. Remus

Remus Member

Find me any experts list, anyone of any credibility that as even half those guys on a most exciting boxers of the last 30 years list. Fuckin hell. This is like a parallel universe. I'm done with this nonsense. More argumentative tripe from the resident troll.

13. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Thank you for that wonderful nebulous centered hydra of a graph, lol...

14. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

It's like we are being attacked by the midget lawyers club or something...ready to get sued and shit...

:lol:

15. Remus

Remus Member

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I don't need an "experts" list.....apparently you do. I've seen enough boxing during my entire life to consider myself an expert.

sorry you need teddy atlas to give you your opinion....I don't.

your own buddy called you a troll in this topic but now I'm the troll?

yeah, ok pal!

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

we should stick to the most exciting fighters of the last 30 years between 130-160....you know, whitaker, lara, titere Vazquez, Floyd, devon alexander, Bernard Hopkins, Joshua clottey, yuri foreman, Richard abril to name a few.

lets go, elvis....I already gave you a name...rigondeaux as boring and val gave you ivan calderon.

name three more under 122 who are boring.

18. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

There's a reason Canelo made 75 million in his last fight, Mayweather made 300 million, Tyson made millions during his career and Chocolatito made a measly 30k in his last fight....because nobody gives a shit about midget boxing. There's no money below 126 therefore less talent. Most midgets would make more money in a circus than a boxing ring.

19. TIP

TIP Member

The thing about smaller fighters I like, is they are almost always in good condition unlike larger ones. TIP

20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

yes, I know, you're baiting me and i'll bite.

see, now it went from "they have no power", "they are boring", "they don't score ko's", "they're not exciting" to "they make less money because no one gives a shit".

fine, you stick to erislandy lara then. he's a prime 154 lber.