Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai 2

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Hawaiianpunch, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

When I said quality of opposition I didn't mean who they fought on their resume but who they beat. A p4p king fought quality opposition and beat them. Brandon Rios is a bum that struggled with Mike alvarado. He got kod by feather fisted Bradley. A fat Lazy chicano. Figures you'd like him.

2. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Brandon Rios has zero discipline. Robert Garcia tried to train him but kicked him out of his gym for being a lazy bum. Garcia doesn't waste his time training losers. Then went into goosens gym and got kicked out of there for the same reason. He's Panchito Bojado 2.0.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

he's back with Robert, though.

oh, and bojado never won shit in the pros....rios was a world champion.

4. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

Goddamn...I wish you were always this good a poster.

5. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

Wow...I was just thinking about Bojado earlier today...I used to call him out early as fuck saying he was nothing special...that guy never showed me anything...he was always ordinary...he only looked decent against fight night at the forum rejects.

6. Remus

Remus Member

exactly, bojado was ok. he had potential for sure, but it was always going to be a stretch for him to be something better than average. when he lost to a 54yo JJL by UD it was pretty much the end of all that.

7. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Really oh man so now Ellie will upload a million videos of Brandon farting around half ass hitting the bag. Those guys are out in Riverside you ever ran into them? Ontario is a hop and a skip away.

8. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Fucking A.... Leija was a tough as nails gate keeper. I remember jumping up and down when he made Camachito quit(Camacho Jr) like a Biatch lol. This new generation of Puerto Ricans have no heart....sorry Black Rican:eekster:

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

bojado vs cotto was supposed to be the next big mexico vs Puerto rico war.

umm, that didn't pan out, did it?

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I always thought Pepe Reilly would have done good, too. another prospect who didn't pan out.

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

12. Remus

Remus Member

camacho jnr...lol

13. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Chocolatito was overrated, but he'll make the HOF. He was a very exciting 4-division champion and he may not be done yet despite his last two losses.

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

think about what you posted...."overrated" but will make the HOF, was very exciting, and was a champ in 4 divisions.

sanchito likes this.