Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez vs. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai 2

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Hawaiianpunch, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Overrated pocket fighter Chocolatito kod in 4 rds lmao..........

One of the best p4p was it????
    Please don't ever bring him up again.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

overrated? he's an original 105 lber fighting 4 weight classes higher than his own.

that's like saying eric morales was overrated because he was knocked out by danny Garcia.

3. TIP

TIP Member

I always like a boxer to fight at whatever his best weight is. Clearly Chocolatito went up to high. Aging puts on a little weight but fighters tend to go up to many weight classes so eventually you no longer see them at their best. TIP

4. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Who in their right mind watches midget 105 pounders fight?

Sorry, I'm not into Munchkins boxing.

Batmanweight is the lowest I'd watch...and barely at that...more like featherweight and up...

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

that's too bad you never saw carbajal, finito, and Chiquita gonzalez then.

your loss.

6. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

Yea, basing one's viewership off of weight class is pretty lame...there were some barnburners in the lower weight classes.

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

he saw them, though....se esta haciendo el guey.

8. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Midgets, pass, lol...

9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

The main reason I don't really like lower weight classes is the same reason I don't like women's boxing....cause they punch like bitches. I like what I like that's not lame.

10. blackrican23

blackrican23 Resident B-Boy

lol those midgets would knock you on your ass , do you make this stuff up as you go :loling: the 4 fighters mexs names chocolatito, carbajal, finito, and Chiquita have like 140 KOs combined lmao , like what you like its fine but dont make up bull shit to justify your point

an action fight on my TV is weightless

11. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Kinich's size and strength is greater than those midgets...he'll take them down...ground and pound...

:mexsmiley:

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

rabbit kimba acting as if he never watched carbajal or Chiquita.

13. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

What's a chiquita?

:headscratch:

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

el platano que tienes retacado en todo el chiquistriquis, ojete.

translation:

a famous boxer from years past.

15. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I've sparred with heavyweight pro boxers(Chris Arreola) and MMA fighters and I've never been kod. Lol I doubt chocolatito would knock me out...ive sparred pro feather weights and they are very fast but I could hardly feel their punches....I'm 5"11 185 lbs not getting kod by a midget.

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

That's what many pros said about many pac, too.

17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

One word....steriods!!

18. blackrican23

kinich bro not up for any stories , lets just keep it on topic. btw you call chocolatito over rated but list to me how many fighters go 134-2 in their career? plus he got a higher KO percentage then mike tyson

19. blackrican23

kinich's box of chocolates would make even forrest gump jealous :smiles:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  20. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

No stories bro I really did train at Chris's gym and another mma gym in Orange county. Mainly to get in shape I'm sure these guys weren't going full force. But I honestly don't believe chocolatito could hurt me in sparring. The reason I don't like lower weights is because they usually don't punch hard. I think of guys like the pocket rocket, Calderon, as soon as they moved up they got destroyed. I just don't care to watch them.