Random Boxing Discussion

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by sanchito, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Hijo puta hasta me saliste mama vergas.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

hyped up? he was champ in 4 divisions. he was knocked out by a guy 4 divisions higher than his own, the same guy who beat gallo Estrada.

picture your canela fighting someone like bivol or usyk....what do you think would happen? I mean, of course....without the help from Oscar de la $$$$$$$

how did one judge see it a draw vs Floyd? answer me that honestly.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

ya dejate de esas chingaderas, guey. como que ya esta bueno, no?

4. Remus

Remus Member

saw wilders ko punch this morning.
    good shot. the man can hit.

TIP and Michael Matos like this.
  5. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Hey where to Mex what do you think of Navarette? He's definitely exciting but I really don't know where to put him. He reminds me of a Bobby Chacon or "Bazooka" Limon, just go out and try to take you out for three minutes a round knowing he's got a pretty good chin or is he more of a Jaime Garza type who had a similar style. Tim Bradley was right to point out last night that Navarette has a lot of flaws, somebody with a little more precision are going to start bouncing a couple off of his chin,. It might not happen at 122 because of his natural size advantage but it'll get interesting when he moves up.

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

He definitely is exciting. He just goes out and slugs it out which is what i love to see. Reminds me of Giovanni segura only with physical advantages over his rivals with those long arms. He knows how to use his length, too. How he makes 122 is beyond me.

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Re-reading your post, i say more bazooka limon in style than chacon who was better schooled.

Michael Matos likes this.
  8. Remus

Remus Member

Anyone catch the lomo fight ? How did he look ?

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Boring fight...he looked good as usual, though.

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Wow thats interesting...I didnt see it but I read Campbell rocked Lomachenko and then shortly after Loma dropped Campbell. Are you sure you saw the fight?

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

12. Remus

Remus Member

Campbell looked huge st the weight in or was it the angle of the camera ?

13. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Campbell is 5"9 and loma is about your size.

Remus likes this.
  14. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Campbell was a lot bigger and was trying to use his size effectively. Lomachenko still beat him pretty easy but yeah it wasn’t exciting.

15. Remus

Remus Member

what a shame. lomo just cant get the fights he needs...or cant make the fights he has good enough, to really elevate him to the credit he deserves.

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Needs to fight mikey at 135 but he wants to stay at 147.

17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

What a bunch of horseshit. You make it sound like hes the most avoided guy in boxing. This guy is so overhyped. Lets keep things in prespective this is the same guy that lost to a journey man. If hes good enough he will get the recognition he deserves only time will tell. I just dont want to hear that crap about how he cant get the "fights he needs". When you have a virtually unknown filipino become an 8 division champ...a guy that waited his turn...who started with literally nothing to become one of the greatest fighters that ever lived. Fuck Loma and his hype train.

18. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I heard people say hes #1 p4p...loma the same guy that lost to Salido #1 lol.

Top 5 guys should be

Canelo
    Crawford
    Spence
    GGG
    Wilder

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Salido in his 2nd fight. Funny that you completely forgot to mention that. Also, its not like salido wiped the mat with him. It was a close fight.

20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Top 5 guys are
    Loma
    Crawford
    Usyk
    Inoue
    Fury