Random Boxing Discussion

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by sanchito, Oct 9, 2018.

1. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

great display of heart on both side. when baranchyk woke up, he asked "why does my knee hurt?" lol

2. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

The Boxing World have lost the following from the Coronavirus.

Hedgemon Lewis-Perennial welterweight contender, fought Napoles twice.
    Ali Salaam-Trainer and father of former Jr. Middleweight champion Tony Harrison.
    Skender Kurti-Decorated European amateur and longtime head coach of Albanian Olympic Boxing team.
    Eddie Cotton-Referee.
    Carmen Williamson-First African American Referee and judge in Olympic history.
    Nelson Cuevas-Worked with Cus D'amato before opening his own gym. Worked with Vinny Pazienza and Buddy McGirt.
    Hector Rocha-Famed Houston area trainer.
    Angelo Rottoli-Long time European cruiserweight champion, lost in his only try for a world title.
    Ron Ross-Boxing writer and author. Two of his books, The Bummy Davis story and Nine, Ten, Out! The Two Worlds of Emile Griffith have been bought to have movies made of them.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

one of mexico's most exciting boxers fights tonight on espn.

emmanuel navarrete vs ruben villa.

navarrete is relentless, has long arms, and hits hard. too bad certain posters will miss this fight between 126 midgets.

Michael Matos likes this.
  4. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Looking forward to this. I think Villa puts some rounds in the bank early but gets worn down as the fight progresses. ESPN has some good fights lined up over the next six weeks or so.

mex fighter likes this.
  5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

You two fags should get room already. Liking each other's post is making me wanna puke:vomit:

mex fighter likes this.
  6. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Two of the judges gave Villa six rounds. Okay.

7. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

There is a channel on Youtube that shows live boxing from Japan. A-SIGN.BOXING.COM is the Channel name. Find the channel and click the subscribe button so you can get real time notifications. Most cards kick off around 5am Eastern time.

Carlos and mex fighter like this.