Random Boxing Discussion

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by sanchito, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Somebody posted in another forum "where does Pacquio rank in a greatest of all time list?"

The answers were all over the place. Some said he belonged in the top 5. Others argued he was a possible juicer therefore he may belong in the top 20. Then you had this other group that said....(get this lol )that he "might fall under the top 20 but then again there was a lot great fighters in that list". They tried to mask their bias by pretending to be neutral. To the unfamiliar forum visitor they might've bought it. But I've been knowing these clowns posting style for too long. Pro afro american, pro mayweather crowd...baby momma having, grape haterade drinking mothafuckas.
    Theyre so envious of Pacquio's accomplishments. While Floyd was busy fighting mma clowns like Mcgregor and whoring himself to the highest bidder
    ...Pacquio was fighting young lions and beating them. Floyd had a boring style that the public never embraced...other than his human garbage fans. Im so happy Manny is still putting great performances against top world class opponents. Cant say the same for that clown Mayweather though.

2. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Just a few things to add...

Lomachenko started at 126 and has moved up to 135. He isn’t very big at 135. There’s a few up and comers at that weight that are very interesting fights.

Lomachenko beat Gary Russell in his 3rd fucking fight. Russell is really good that is by far his best win.

The Salido fight means nothing. It was his 2nd pro fight. Salido didn’t make weight and cheated like crazy but the ref was apparently blind. Lomachenko has beaten guys better than Salido after the fight so he’s obviously gotten better.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

val pretty much summed it up.

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

although, I think the walters win was his best win.

5. Valdosta

The Walters fight was a more dominant performance. However he never came back and did anything where as Russell has some really good wins after the Loma loss.

6. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

What cracks me up about these mythical p4p rankings is that it comes down to bias. Valdosta and Remus are both white guys ofcourse theyre going to argue Loma is #1 p4p. And the only reason Mex is saying Loma is #1 is because he hates Canelo. Canelo is not even on his top 10 p4p list. Thats how much of a cocksucker he is. You'd think he ran over his puppy...Thats how much he hates this guy lol. I remember when he was all high on that midget Chocolatito calling him P4P #1 and where is Chocolatito now? Nothing but knee jerk reactions. Ill take and old and proven 8 division warrior like Pacquio over a 15 fight fighter like Loma. Fuck him and the hype train he rolled in.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

8. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Hey who loves you like I do? Just breaking your balls a little bit.

9. Valdosta

I ignore that trolling,ignorant piece of trash from now on.

Devin Haney fought last night and looked really good. He’s only 20 years old and will be stepping up soon. He looks to have special talent.

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Mexfighter has made comments about my family. You should really mind your own business Dennis before I slap you around all over this forum. You sound like typical hillbilly trash yourself. Fucking gambling degenerate motherfucker.

11. Valdosta

Ahhh yeah slap me all around the forum with your really harsh words. I am real scared. Grow up you little bitch. Mind my own business? Well I was referring to the comment about ranking Lomachenko number 1 pfp based off being white. That was nothing more than trolling trash. You mentioned me not the other way around.

12. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Yeah I said it. I do believe people will go for their own kind. Its the truth thats the reality. How is that being a troll? Mexicans get behind their fighters and so do whites its just how it is. Why do you think Macgregor was so popular at one time? Dont act like you dont know. This boxingfanatics we speak our mind. If you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen. Quit being a little bitch Dennis.

13. Valdosta

You mention my real name like it means something. It doesn’t mean a thing. It’s very odd though with you not knowing me. Piggybacking off of 1 other person who has used it. As for getting behind our own I don’t give a shit about that. Never have and never will. For some reason I guess you like to think everyone is like you. That’s the truth for you and you’re reality, not mine. As for going elsewhere sorry I won’t be going anywhere. There’s a difference between speaking you’re mind and being a jackass but I am pretty sure you can’t tell the difference. In all honesty you are just a disrespectful cunt.

14. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

You made a big deal about using your name in post once. Dennis Dennis Dennis. Big fuckin deal...thats what I thought. You took offense to that lol. The truth is Im not a fake little bitch like you. Im not seeking anybodys approval. Especially from bunch of screen names in a boxing forum. This is entertainment for me. People have tried to get under my skin and all have failed. I have chased so many people out of this forum. They cant take it. I fuck with them rattle their cages. Its funny to me. Yes I am a cunt thats true jajaja.

15. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I never said anything about your family and if i did, it was probably in response to something you said.

16. Valdosta

Find the post little bitch. I really don’t care if you use my name, it’s just odd that you think it matters. The truth is you haven’t run anyone off this forum and pretending that you are anything more than a troll is a joke, kind of like you.

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

then you go asking for ringo and kimba?

why?

whats the point of chasing people out of her? what do you accomplish? how does it help this place? then you say boxing is dead because no one posts here.

maybe we now know why.

18. Goyo

Goyo Member

At home watching himself beatdown your namesake on YouTube.com

19. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I don't get where all this hostility comes from. All I said was that Loma is overrated because he's white. Lets look back in boxing history and its filled with white hype. The Gatti vs Ward trilogy is a perfect example. These guys got so much media coverage because they were white. Don't get me wrong they were ring warriors but so were a lot of other non white fighters that never got the same recognition. I'm saying people generally cheer for their own. So i dont know why he got all butthurt. I never saw the point of being a keyboard warrior. Everything I say in this forum is for shit n giggles.

20. Remus

Remus Member

lol this whole thing is pretty funny. and by funny i mean funny stupid not funny ha ha.

couple of points...on the white thing. i dont know how other "white" people on this forum think but skin colour is not something i use to define "my kind". i would be bias towards aussie or greek fighters for sure, ill mostly default to cheering them on. thats who id have an emotional attachment to. i have zero attachment to a ukrainian. i love lomo cos of how he fights. by your definition i should be barracking for fury, but i'll take wilder any day. favourite boxer of all time ? ali. favourite sportsperson of all time #23. all my fave fighters of all time are either black or mexican. i cant think of a single white fighter ive ever loved other than kostya but thats cos he is aussie, not cos hes white. but hold up...is monzon white ? lol

gatti/ ward got media coverage cos they were 2 dudes that gave their heart and soul. they left nothing in the ring. theres story behind their fights much deeper than boxing. mcgregor...same thing...theres story and hype around him. his skin colour is irrelevant i suspect to most normal people.