Random Boxing Discussion

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by sanchito, Oct 9, 2018 at 12:37 PM.

1. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

Inouye is on fire.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I would love to see inoue fight luis nery so he can knock out that clem using cheater. inoue is da goods.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

sor ringvunsai fought last weekend with an unknown Mexican and was knocked down twice legitimately but the knockdowns were ruled slips...in Thailand.

[​IMG]

4. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Inoue isgoing to be in the Ricardo Lopez conundrum. One of if not the best fighter in the world but will be overlooked or dismissed in favor of fighters who are more popular and known.

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

And now with HBO leaving boxing, who'll show the lighter weights?

Val asked that question and its a good one.

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

who was the hardest hitting Mexican ever?

cuevas?

finito lopez?

carlos zarate?

someone else?

7. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Raw power, Cuevas. He injuerd people, broken eye sockets, jaws, ribs.

TIP likes this.
  8. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Thank god....

9. sanchito

Benavidez vs Crawford tonight.

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I havent been following boxing so is this benevides just a paper champ? I hear the odds are 32 to 1 is it worth placing a few bucks on Benavides or he has zero chance?

11. sanchito

Crawford is crafty as hell and Benavides wings punches...I have a feeling Benavides is going to get caught quite a bit...Benavides' only hope is catching crawford and swarming him and ending it with a TKO...Crawford does get caught but he's an in and out type of fighter that is super good at getting his while taking little to nothing in return. It should be exciting.

Michael Matos likes this.
  12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I see bud winning 11-1 or late stoppage.

13. sanchito

Shakur Stevenson looks like a nice fighter.

14. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Can anybody do a rnd by rnd? Im driving home missing the fight.

15. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Crawford got caught with right hands here and there but won easy. As the fight went on he became more dominant until he dropped Benavides in round 12 with an uppercut and stopped him with a flurry after.Crawfords starting to bore me, he needs to fight better competition.

16. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I didnt know anything about benevides I just knew he was Mexican American. He was talking a lot of shit in the press conference too much. Typical chicano loud mouth cut from the same cloth as fernando vargas and brandon rios. Mexican warriors born in Mexico dont talk outside the ring. They talk with their fist.

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Nice attempt....no bite.

18. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

I watched the first 5 rounds and it was obvious to me that Crawford had it . Very good boxer and fought the fight perfectly.

19. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Crawford basically just strung Benevides along until he had no further use for him. Hopefully somebody will want to fight him.

20. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I think Crawford beats Thurman but loses to Spence. Even though I like Thurman as as a person Keif sometimes Thurman hasnt looked impressive lately. Spence is just too big too strong for Crawford.