Pacquiao vs. Marquez III....Final predictions/Results

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Ron Champ Miller, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

You hit the nail on the head.

Actually before Manny...there were almost ZERO Filipino boxing fans...lol.

I have Filipino neighbors (and co-workers in the past)...and they all have absolutely no boxing knowledge whatsoever...all they know is Manny this...and Manny that...lol.

2. TIP

TIP Member

Well now it should be Manny this and Nonito that. TIP

3. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

True...lol.

4. Olivia

Olivia Boxing Fanatics Legend

A lot of Filipino's have blinders on esp. the fan girls! haha Some girl chimed in on my friend's page and wrote

Pacman won that fight pinsan. Just look at jmm's face. Mabilis kamay ni pacman kaya di kita suntok. Trust me pacman won that fight. Even if they fight again pacman will still win.

I need an interpreter but you get the gist of her post. What about JMM's face? I don't get it. No look of disappointment.

Don't get me wrong,,, I love my Filipino friends and some have said some humbling things with this last bout but some Filipino's think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. I can see why though. He's their role model. A gift to the Philippines.

The day of the fight my other Pinoy friend wrote this on his wall:

Anxious like I'm the one fighting tonight. The whole world is behind you Pacquaio. Shut this guy up once and for all.

Now that's a fanboy! :smiles:

5. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard as Fuck

To be fair, it's pretty much the same thing. Fanboy.

6. In the first 2 fights Manny knocked him down, so it's pretty clear who did the damage. This fight, nobody looked hurt at any point. Manny was busier, he came forward and he landed more punches. I can't see how that equals Marquez dominating the fight. It was a close fight and those calling it a robbery are being blind.

7. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Well...I really don't blame them.

I mean...who else they got?

And I'm just not talking now...but throughout Philippines history?

Nobody.

Like I said...I don't blame them...lol.

8. Olivia

Olivia Boxing Fanatics Legend

Kimba, now I'm arguing with Filipino people about Marquez's foot stomping and headbutt.

Trying to explain that it's a common occurrence between southpaw and orthodox fighters and they are still in disbelief. Spamming facebook with this nonsense!

The foot stomping conspiracy is going viral on the Pinoy message boards and facebook. LAME!

See most of them don't watch boxing regularly only when their prize fighter fights and they come up with such ridiculous claims.

9. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Filipinos are so clueless...lol.

When I worked with a bunch of them...they kept yapping about the Philippines being so prosperous...and that Mexico was a lot poorer...what a crock of ignorant shit...especially since Mexico's GDP is 11th in the world (with a $15,000 per capita)...while the Philippines' GDP is 33rd in the world (with a $3,700 per capita)...stupid clueless imbecilic retards...

:slaphead: :haha: :haha: :haha:

10. TIP

TIP Member

Pancho Villa, Jesus Salud, Ceferina Garcia, Rolando Navarrete, Ben Villaflor and quite a few others were champs from the Philippines. TIP

11. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

There's only one true Pancho Villa...the original, baby...

[​IMG]

...and what is it with you and Filipinos?

Lumpia fan by any chance?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

12. TIP

TIP Member

No but I am a fan of yaki mon do and Makgeolli tip

13. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

what do you mean there aren't a shitload of ex-luisito espinosa fans?

15. Rebel

Rebel Admin

16. blackrican23

blackrican23 Resident B-Boy

shit I could have posted a link on Saturday night , thought you'd get pissed off

17. Rebel

Rebel Admin

I don't permit links to streams posted on the site. I prefer PMs.

Hopefully that link works for those who've yet to catch the bout in its entirety.

18. blackrican23

no not a stream

an HD download of the full fight

watch links from soso boxing they have been stealing links from another site causing drama

19. blackrican23

I can provide a link for a full download if anybody needs it

20. blackrican23

for the whole card in fact