Pacquiao Refuses to Comply With United States Anti-Doping Drug Testing Procedures

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Dec 22, 2009.

1. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

There is no loss of confidence on either side you are just one of the many suckers, reading too much into it and buying into the drama/hype

regardless, IF Floyd and/or his camp legitimately think that Pac is on some kind of PED, you can't be serious in any of your comments.... are you saying it shouldn't matter? That floyd shouldn't care? That's complete numbskullery

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  2. BKING

BKING Pound 4 Pound King

Buying into WHAT HYPE exactly? It's a major story and everyone on here is talking about it. Where have you been? Welcome back to the world of boxing.....

Answer my question: If Floyd believes he has all of the advantages in the fight, and he can easily outbox this one dimensional slugger, why the outrage from his side?

3. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

The story is there - the hype is all the people creating these overblown explanations and taking extreme sides that either Foyd is scared and making demands that will scrap the fight or that Pac is scared and obviously has been on PED's for the past few years.

You could be right about this - but it is my understanding that the only person delusional enough to say Floyd has all the advantages is Attraction the internet poster. Floyd, obviously says he can beat him and maybe dominate him. Like I said tho, if he and/or his camp believe that Pac is on PED's then it is ridiculous to bash Floyd for some apparent "lack of confidence" when the end result of the drug testing will be that the fight will be contested on a level and fair playing field.

you are basically saying "Floyd thinks he is the best, so who cares if Pacquiao is using steroids Floyd should just go in there and beat him anyway" and that is ridiculous

4. Ludovico

Ludovico Member

That's just silly.

Manny also thinks he's better than Floyd and will break him down and KO him... If he's so sure why not take the test? Won't affect him one bit and the controversy will end.

5. BKING

BKING Pound 4 Pound King

It's been Mayweather who's been tearing down Pacquiao's biggest wins and making him look like the easiest work available. NOT the other way around.

I want to see him take test, just to shut everyone up.

6. Rebel

Rebel Admin

You want Pacquiao to potentially give blood 10 times in 3 months? Have you ever had blood drawn? Some people get really weak afterwards, in more extreme cases some people pass out.

As far as I know, no fighter has ever been subjected to that before. Why should Pacquiao be the exception?

A few blood tests coupled with unlimited piss tests should be more than enough.

7. Ludovico

Ludovico Member

Maybe you missed this part:

"I believe Manny Pacquiao has not been properly briefed on the procedures," Schaefer said. "This is not like they're taking a gallon of blood. It's non-intrusive. They're taking less than a teaspoon. … There are many substances that can only be detected in blood."

8. BKING

BKING Pound 4 Pound King

Ten times is probably a little extreme and I agree that it could weaken the fighter. In all fairness, they'd BOTH be subjected to the testing. Not just Pacquiao.

9. Rebel

Rebel Admin

I've seen people get really weak or pass out from giving the same amount.

Again, Mayweather is not above any commission. Perhaps in your delusional mind he is.

10. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Not every human is built the same though. Just because it won't affect Mayweather, doesn't mean it won't affect Pacquiao. Some people just don't do well with needles.

11. Ludovico

Ludovico Member

:lol::lol::lol:

12. Rebel

Rebel Admin

I'm still waiting for you to explain how Mayweather is above the commission, and why Pac should subject himself to testing procedures 100% of pro boxers don't have to deal with.

There's no proof whatsoever that Pac has ever broken the rules.

Your paranoia revolves around a crackhead's theory. Why am I not surprised?

13. Ludovico

Ludovico Member

I hope Manny refuses to take the test, they fight and on some of Pacquiao's next fights he's caught on something. That way we could look back to the idiots who pushed for Manny not to take a little test that would've guaranteed a clean fight with Mayweather. Maybe that's it, isn't it? If Manny is on something you're hoping he can carry it to the fight to beat Mayweather. Nice.

14. Boxingfanatics.com

Boxingfanatics.com Administrator Staff Member

Lay down the pipe, Willie.

[​IMG]

15. BKING

BKING Pound 4 Pound King

This is coming from someone, whom in another thread, recently said the following:

laughatyou

The two statements are a far cry from one another, wouldn't you say?

16. Ludovico

Ludovico Member

Sarcasm, Einstein.

17. Boxingfanatics.com

Boxingfanatics.com Administrator Staff Member

:24:

18. BKING

BKING Pound 4 Pound King

Random blood tests, at the anointed one's request, under the governance of the testing agency (USADA) that governed his Olympic championship. :haha:

Why don't we just give him a five round headstart while we're at it???

19. Attraction

Attraction Member

do you want to start that game Bking? Didn't I expose you for saying pacquaio would destroy floyd, floyd will never fight him etc then a week later saying "well, i actually think pac will win a competitive UD".

Your response, "People change their mind!"

:slap:

20. BKING

BKING Pound 4 Pound King

I'm just making hypocrites out of all of you, after trying to slam me for... what was it... a MONTH LONG??? :whatver:

In your mind, with your train of thought, it was that important to try to get a victory over me. I sincerely hope that you didn't fail any of your midterm exams this semester because you were so busy TRYING to get the upperhand on me. I really HATE to see misguided youth go estray.

My back and forth thinking was about the different ways for which the fight could unfold. You didn't see me pick Mayweather... and then pick Pacquiao.... and then pick Mayweather.

This is about the topic of drug testing. Prediction of how a fight will unfold bares far greater flexibility than the necessity of Olympic-style drug testing.

To my knowledge, Floyd agreed to fight him. The fight was set. And that's when the drug testing crybaby bullshit started. Perhaps I was RIGHT. :wink7: