Ok, I'm calling RINGO out!!!!!...Gdammit...

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by "Bangin'" Dick Bravado, Mar 11, 2018.

1. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

Ringo may be long-in-the-tooth, but his mind is still as quick as "GREASE LIGHTNIN'".
    Whatever happened to that Brit site???

Ringside likes this.
  2. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Damn (allowed as one word only) ..we really go way back.I remember th bloody Brits were complaining I spelled Greased Lightening wrong. We probably both have changed names dozens of times especially you way back when on seconds out , that Bloody Brit site, etc.. The only one here I posted with longer is Mike Matos,. He was on another site with me before this..must have been I'm, guessing late 1990s. You were away from here many many years but Sweet D and The Lover to me were legendary. I remember when you made your grand entrance as Sweet D you changed the colors to pink of the posters.It was like Disney magic! lol As soon as I saw you last name..you may have emailed me something and I saw it and a womans name but not saying:winky: what happens in Cali/vegas stays in Cali vegas..and N.J. also... it just clicked who you may have been related to. It is an honor! BTW long in the tooth..I don't miss the double meaning....

3. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Ya, My ex wife & I had a joint email account ... DnB(and then our last name). Good memory!! But, then again, I expected nothing less, Dobie Doo.

4. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Btw, "Arnold Raymond Cream" and went around referring to myself in the third person as "THE CREAM" (knockoff of both the Lover & Sweet D characters...or was it?! ;))
    If u remember we both had th' limey site in an uproar picking sides Lewis vs Tua... How SWEET that victory was, Right?...you Bloody well RIGHT!!

5. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

General Hospital over..Sonny is in a funk...you watch it too? lol..I love that show. Started a year ago, I run back from the gym every day to see it , I like to see it fresh, not on demand or anything. lol
    Sorry you split up....) but James Brolin and Elliot Gould and yourself have something in common ..(I think you will get that) I'll drop it now...

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  6. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

WOW I forgot all that detail but I'm old. I just remember I in general liked American sites better. A big difference in culture. If I remember well it was another Euro site that was extremely racist and had links to anti Blacks in a horrendous way , it had the Pope taking over the world and ..well then there was little ole me..lol..... I am so traumatized I blocked out what they said about the World's favorite enemy..moi....lol ...Had to be a very extreme right wing following behind it.

7. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

The site in itself was good... Swanny the owner is a hellua guy for a wanker. But it did have the occasional neo nazi (in the guise of Klitstchko supporter)... We took them ALL on...and left them flabbergasted.... And then there was the Kiwi/Pacific Island crowd that we baited with Lewis vs Tua;)

8. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Dude, Guys like YOU & I can read between the lines when idiots post their top 10 alltime Heavyweights with (BOTH Klitschkos, Jim Jeffries and Max Schmeling all being in the TOP 5)

9. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

I must say I forgot a lot of it but it sounds like we were incredible taking them on. I was probably a few years younger than you are now when this happened. I remember vaguely the Tua crowd and the klitscho crowd. Were we posting there when Lewis won? You really got a way better memory of this than me.

10. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Knowing me I put up a top 5 list of Ross, Attell, Leonard, Kid Lewis, and Rosenbloom to jerk their chains( ask Mex what that means). I once did that on a site and no one caught on and started saying good list and not realizing how incomplete it was leaving other groups like Italians Irish Blacks Latinos off of it. I did not say a word but being coo coo I was laughing so hard.:rotfl:

11. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Yeah I remember that so called subtle shit. lol

12. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I havent watched general hospital since i was married to my first wife. I agree not a bad show but still couldnt believe American Soaps never end. Mexican soaps or novelas last for 8 months or a year tops. How do the writers at general hospital keep the storylines fresh year after year since the 80s? I read Luke and Laura were abducted by aliens in a really old episode....hahaha

13. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Just caught up on yesterday. Will see today at 3 my time. Luke left last year. Laura still around somewhat. Sonny and Carly still the main characters with Sam and Two Jasons)(one an ex navy seal) (long weird story why there are two of the same person indifferent bodies), Franco the crazy one who recovered after a brain tumor operation, and so on. They drag sometimes but overall I rarely miss one. I only started about a year and a half ago..my wife remembers it from H.S. and Black Shadows the prototype of it in the fifties or so from junior high school days.... We watch it together how cute!!!!!