Obviously Broner was talking about Boxing Fanatics...

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by "Bangin'" Dick Bravado, Apr 21, 2018.

1. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

"There be too many Mexicans up on in here" LOL

Good fight. Vargas 115-113 in this observer's opinion.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

116-112 yesi vargss in this american's opinion.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Did he not realize they were in ny? What mexicans? Ny is choc full of meskin hating ricans and knee-grows.

4. TIP

TIP Member

115-113 Vargus. Why don't judges count body shots? Fighters get ko'd from them too. Broner is not a smart fighter and a real a-hole. TIP

5. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Si Si...Ringo's primos alone are that way...although it's questionable whether they are legit ricans...

6. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

You make a good point. It's almost as if head shots are considered to be tabulated officially on the ledger , while body shots are more under the table as "residual" income.

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Regarding Broner, I can't believe he said, "I beat him, look at his face and look at mine".

Since when does one's face determine who won a fight?

8. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I missed it but broner has lost to every Latino fighter he faced recently. He's just full of excuses...Adrien "about the billions" Broner. So retarded lol.

9. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

He was "humble" until it came to Jimmy Gray.... Then it became the show bissssssnessss (to paraphrase the great Ricky Ricardo)

10. El Profesor

El Profesor Member

The meskins on here are all too busy eating our "chicken and rice" to comment :mexsmiley: