NUNES DESTROYS ROUSEY...48 SECONDS INTO THE FIRST ROUND...GAME OVER...FOLKS!!!

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rabid Kimba, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

:haha::mexsmiley::haha::mexsmiley::haha::mexsmiley::haha:

I hope that overrated moonface finally disappears from the face of the Earth...

:hammery: :yoyes: :clapping:

2. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Hurry, check it out before it's taken down...

[video=youtube;LMEY4BIyK-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMEY4BIyK-0[/video]

:mexsmiley:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  3. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Duh, duh, duh, duh!!!!

[​IMG]

:mexsmiley:

4. TIP

TIP Member

That mean scowl was wiped off her face after the first punch landed. TIP

5. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Yup...I loved it, lol...

6. TIP

TIP Member

the UFC put her on a pedestal, she was unbeatable challenging Mayweather etc.... Some actually thought she would beat Floyd because boxing is inferior to mma. The problem for her is she believed it. She was psyched out coming into this match after Holm brutally Ko'd her. TIP

7. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I went online and downloaded ufc 107 on friday night for free....Garbrant vs Cruz was the only good fight out of the entire event the rest was garbage. I dont think Rousey knows what the fuck shes doing when it comes to stand up she has zero defense. She has Edmond an idiot for a coach.....for those that dont know who he is...Hes this hairy, unibrow sporting Amenian douchebag that basically ruined her career.

8. TIP

TIP Member

Fighting a big puncher after being brutally ko'd and taking a year and half off was stupid period. If she wants to continue get rid of Edmond but she isn't going to beat a high quality striker anyway. She was knocked out and off the unrealistic pedestal she was put on, confidence gone she's toast. TIP

9. Goyo

Goyo Member

I thought this is a boxing forum?

10. TIP

TIP Member

Well basically a female boxer ko'd Rousey

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

2 of them did, only one kicked her, too.

12. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Like there's tons of activity here...and like you post here a lot...what the fuck do you care either way...lol...

13. Playboy

Playboy Member

Technically Goyo is right but mind if I put my two cents in? (No objections,alright)?
    I think Rousy is done. Her stand up is putrid. Her aura of invincibility is gone by the wayside. Her confidence is shot & her punch resistance is diminished.
    I liked seeing her lose because of that over the top mean mugging she does to her opponents and her lack of sportsmanship on occasion.
    She was an interesting story while it lasted but the clock struck midnight on her career.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

14. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

speaking of destruction anyone see Vargas get battered yesterday? Good fights on Showtime andHBO last night.

15. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Nah....it was on tv had it on but didnt really watch it. He did get beat up badly. I wanted to see the Santa Cruz vs Framptom and Garcia vs whatever(Montenegro paper champ)

16. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Frampton looked slow and had trouble getting inside as Santa Cruz had a great jab last night .He totally outfought Frampton except for a round or two.The decision was not representative of the fight. Should have been UD by a wider margin.

17. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Garcia knocked out the champ cold in the third round. I ws loaded with tequila at the time after going to the Mexican restaurant....passed out by 12 which is ok cause all the fights on all the stations were done by then..lol

18. Lemus

Lemus Member

That Berchelt kid looked good last night. Good power, decent speed and chin. Vargas may have been in too many tough fights recently, he put up a good challenge but Berchelt really took it to him beat him up pretty good. Miura/Roman was a good scrap too.

I did see Mikey Garcia's fight, that was a brutal KO. I haven't seen the Santa Cruz fight yet.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  19. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

"Paper Champ" looked amateurish within 10 seconds of the opening bell. Unfortunately people are already saying Garcia got a great victory. Santa Cruz fought very intelligently, he came up with a good fight plan and executed and Frampton never solved it. He looked good in spots but was never able to sustain it. I thought Santa Cruz won by a wider margin than the scorecards reflected but it was a very competitive fight.

20. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

You're not sold on Mikey Garcia huh? Don't get me wrong the guy is solid but I watched the fight and his opponent was garbage. Who would you like to see Mikey against next? Linares?