Mikey Garcia vs Yesi Vargas

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by mex fighter, Feb 25, 2020.

1. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

This fight should be a good fight with action and skill on Dazzin this Saturday.
    Also, on the undercard, look for Julio Cesar "Rey" Martinez and also for former p4p king Chocolatito Gonzalez in a separate fight.

Great card...too bad a certain element won't watch some of these fights because the fighters weigh less than their wife. Oh well, their loss.

2. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

No but I'll watch fury who weighs less than your wife.:winky:

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

only by 3 lbs

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I used to be a big Mikey Garcia fan but he really disappointed me in his fight with Spence. Not because he lost but for all the talking he did before the fight. He always struck me as the kind of guy that did all his talking with his fist in the ring like the great Mexican fighters in the past. But he started talking all this shit before the Spence fight and turned into a mini Fernando Vargas. At least Fernando went out on his shield but Mikey didn't take any chances. I hope Vargas wins not because I hate Mikey but because I think he doesn't belong in the WW division. After he loses maybe he'll go back down to 140 or 135 and focus more on his career instead of being lazy shooting the shit in the boxing gym with Ellie and his brother. He needs to fight more than once a year.

5. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

This Martinez-Harris fight is a good scrap through 5. Harris not backing down an inch.

6. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Martinez won a unanimous decision. Dann good fight. Scorecards were all over the place. I had it 116-111.

7. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Chocolatito took Yafai to school. Knocked him down in the at the end of the 8th and then seperated Yafai from his senses with one right hand at the beginning of the 9th. Had Chocolatito up 6-2 after 8.

8. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Mikey Garcia won a unanimous decision over Jesse Vargas. Scores were 114-113 and 116-111 twice, Vargas started well winning 3 of the first 4 rounds, got decked in the 5th and then finished well to tighten the fight up on my card.

9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Yes great fight Chocolatito is back giphy.gif

Yaay!!

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Great card. All good, tough fights.

Too bad certain "fans" missed it.

11. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Really good performance by Gonzalez. He kicked the shit out of the younger bigger guy. The Garcia fight was very close, he just wasn’t active enough in a lot of rounds.