Mike Tyson Back In Training

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Ringside, May 5, 2020.

1. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Someone I know sent me a u tube yesterday of Mike Tyson recently training for exhibition fights for charity. I got to say he looks awesome in power and speed of punches for any age. Not sure how his stamina is by what I saw because the training on u tube was limited. His trainer is a mixed martial artist trainer by the name of Rafael Corriero. Should be fun to follow.

2. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Yeah just hope he doesn't fight any top professional fighters as those days are gone. But good for him to get fit again.

3. Carlos

Carlos ---

He looked good for his age - His problem was never punching, it was getting punched - Hardly relevant though, I imagine it will just be some exhibitions and stuff which is great - i'd happily watch him go 4 rounds against someone his age for charity, or for himself - either way is good with me.

4. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Mike Tyson on the Joe Rogan experience. Over two hours of an interview. Haven't listened to it all yet but it makes interesting listening.

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Thanks I saw a short clip yesterday. Funny interview.

6. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Anyone watching Tyson vs. RJJ tonight. Ill catch it on u tube after. I think it is streamed.

7. Carlos

Carlos ---

https://daddylive.club/stream/stream-31.php stream here ...if im allowed to post that - you might have to refresh it once in a while.

There was a decent light weight bout just now, Badou Jack up next.

8. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Manowar is streaming it from someone on twirtter. I'm not that sophisticated like you guys..lol.thanks

9. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

11. Carlos

Carlos ---

Was good fun, I thought Tyson won pretty clearly to be honest.

Michael Matos likes this.
  12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Tyson let roy off the hook. He could have easily destroyed him

Carlos and Michael Matos like this.
  13. Carlos

Carlos ---

Think Roy would have really struggled if it was 3 minute rounds - Shocking that he was boxing for real 2 years ago, he was winded after round 1.