McGregor-Mayweather predictions!

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Valdosta, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Don't talk about balls pussy...you have no balls. I feel sorry for your son he'll grow up to be a pussy softball player just like you. Only Lesbians play softball where I come from.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

probably.

hows that benchwarmer waterboy oldest son of yours doing? collecting his teammates jockstraps after their games? you should have spent a little time with him and thrown him a few passes so he can learn how to catch a ball instead of carrying cups of water for his teammates, fella.

3. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

Jesus fuck talking about each other's kids is fucking stupid...no mamen.

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

that's the only way you get him to stop.

sucks, huh?

5. sanchito

yea it really does...it's stupid.

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

now he's going to say I said something about his kids 15 years ago which never happened.

stay tuned.....

7. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Don't try to act like you're the fair moderator when everyone knows Mexfighter is your friend and you're taking his side. Why don't you say something when he constantly talks about my family? If you want to ban me just ask me to leave the forum but don't play these little bitch games. That's a bitch move.

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

never about your family....about you.

you hit her, she didn't hit you. I'm defending the poor woman.

but yeah, my friend...ban him. take us back to 2004, cos....lol.

9. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Post #278, aimed at Remus, from yours truly...

"Give the kid credit for stepping into the ring with Mayweather?

Please, lol...

Dude, for $100 mil...I'd step into the ring with Anthony Joshua, please...heck, I'll blow him too..."

Dame pinche crédito, buey...

:pissed:

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Jaja I don't like football. He's an honor student 4.0 gpa that's all I care about. 1200 kids get drafted to the mlb every year and only 7% make it to the pros...good luck with your son playing for the pros....he'll be playing lesbian softball in 10 years thinking about what could've have been.

11. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Yeah, Remus has a history of that, look no further than his F1 posts...

The balls, the courage, the passion, sweat and tears, the determination, stuff of legends, phonomenal, illustrious, the holy grail, the miracle, heroic...Ebony Thunder Cock's cock should be admired and worshipped...

:lol: :mexsmiley:

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

who said anything about pros? I never did, you did.

4.0 eh? must be a shitload of scholarship offers coming in. how are you going to decide where to send him? he's probably got a 1.8

in 10 years when he's working fries at mcdonalds, he'll be thinking about "damn, my dad should have thrown me a football...I could have gone to college on a full ride."

13. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I must have hit a nerve...I got a smart kid don't hate cause you got a dumb jock. My kid has options. I could careless if he was a bench warmer or popular. My kids are honor students even if it's hard to believe.

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

You know what, I want to fight you. I'll meet you at Chris Arreola's gym. Say when.

15. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Calmados, bueyes...

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

nah fuck that, he struck a nerve. I'm ready to fight. I could meet him at Robert Garcia's gym in riverside, too, if he wants.

17. sanchito

Kimba: I was just riffing on your sentiment.

18. sanchito

"couldn't care less"...no mames...hable bien.

19. sanchito

friends?...Mex doesn't like me...talking shit about each others kids is some low life suburban ghetto bullshit.

20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

quien que quiele??????????????????