McGregor-Mayweather predictions!

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Valdosta, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Does Floyd win by stoppage or KO in this joke of a fight.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I really really wish connor would knock Floyd the fuck out but if that happens, we'll never hear the end of it from mmgay fans saying how much better ufc is.

Floyd has to win.

he'll pepper McGregor in the face a little and let him survive so he can save face.

Floyd by UD

3. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Decision? Of fuck no...you are giving McGregor waaaaay too much credit...dude will be fighting in an alien sport. Mayweather is going to stop his amateur ass...McGregor is going to get blitzkrieg, you watch.

This will be the first time in years that Mayweather will go for the KO.

Never saw the day were I'd root for Mayweather...but McGregor is an even bigger ass clown payaso loudmouth, go Mayweather, lol.

4. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Picture Holly Holm or Amanda Nunes vs Ronda Rousey...that's how it's going to be...

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

since the whole thing is a circus, I think mayweather will (whats the damned word for letting him finish?)

2 weeks after that, choco will fight sor fgasjfkasjfak, inoue will fight, and cuadras will fight gallo Estrada, all on the same card.

save your money for that.

6. El Profesor

El Profesor Member

Just when I thought the sport was safe from May

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

is this going to count on his 49-0?

well, 48-1. Castillo kicked his ass but arum saved the day.

8. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

This should be an utter schooling by Mayweather and I'm pretty sure McGregor will taste the canvas at least once. I think this will end in a KO maybe 3rd round. You have one of the very best fighters of his generation versus a non-boxer. There's good odds on Mayweather decking McGregor. Just to be knocked down is $1.60.

9. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Go check out McGregor in boxing sparring sessions on YouTube...mother of god...he fucking sucks ass, lol...

10. Eric0816

Eric0816 Lolo Jones fan

Accomplished championship level fighters with long amateur careers who had worked on their boxing skills for decades couldnt land any clean punches on Floyd. In McGregor's best case scenario he gets beaten up for 12 rounds like Briggs against Vitaly. But I think thats very unlikely. I think Floyd will win every minute of every round and then brutally KO him Hamed vs Augie Sanchez like. Or like Roy Jones in the 90s when he fought all them community service workers.

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I just thought of the word.....I think Floyd will carry McGregor.

12. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Mayweather smells blood. He's sick and tired of hearing McGregor running his mouth...Eric is right, he's going to school and toy with his below amateur ass for a while...then take him out...timber style...

13. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

I mean, seriously...look at McGregor box...he's just as bad as Ronda Rousey...

[video=youtube;etWbCUQ_68w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etWbCUQ_68w[/video]

Fucker is slow as fuck, head up in the air, no head movement, he constantly lounges in, can't block any shots, he arm punches, not fluid at all, very awkward, zero boxing technique...man...Mayweather can knock his ass out anytime he wishes...etc. Now imagine if Mayweather decides to spare him his life...like Mex said...carry McGregor to the later rounds...this five round fighter will be exhausted beyond belief in the later rounds...he might knock himself out...

And he's sparring with Chris Van Heerden...who got smoked by Errol Spence...

:lol:

14. Eric0816

Eric0816 Lolo Jones fan

People dont give Floyd credit because of his no action style. Two years ago some idiots were even talking about Ronday Rousey beating him. Nobody would give an MMA guy a chance to beat Triple G because everybody knows that the guy is a killer. Nobody would give Brock Lesnar a chance at beating Klitschko because all the grappling stuff doesnt help you if you cant protect yourself from getting hit in the face. With Floyd people might think that because he is content with winning round safety first style against real boxers, that MGregor stays on his feet long enough to maybe land a lucky shot. I think McGregor is in for a rude awakening.

Here is the fight between "Smoking" Bert Cooper and an undefeated british bare knuckle champ. This is what happens when you have no idea how to throw a left hook let alone duck one.
    [video=youtube;nH9YmjphkAU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH9YmjphkAU[/video]

15. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

As soon as that brit threw that first punch, cooper knew he had him.

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

in boxing, josesito lopez would ko McGregor brutally...image what Floyd could do.

17. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Yup...exactly...

18. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

I still have no idea who Connor McGregor is.

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

he's that bloke from Tanzania.

20. Ringside

Ringside El Padrino aka Boxing Fanatics Legend aka The Godf

Mayweather KO.