Mayweather will beat Tszyu or Oscar

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by neil, Mar 26, 2003.

1. phonetap

phonetap Member

as muzse already stated...who are you trying to fool? there is noway in hell j was talking like that before you knew her or she began posting online...phonetap wil bet his life on it.

BTW: MOST great champions records are filled with roughly 80% bums. since j defers to you...you could at least teach her that. and next time, save that bs for someone who doesn't know anything about the sport...

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

hey, neil, you're making it sound as if pbf is roy jones and dlh is ruiz.

pbf is no jones, and dlp4p is definitely not ruiz.

3. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

a vargas rematch is a better money fight than floyd. and plus if vargas beats a contender then he furthers DLH's legacy more than a floyd fight would do so. there is nothing for DLH to fight floyd, i do believe that DLH wants to further his legacy more than straight money. a fight against a middleweight titlist even just joppy would be something i think DLH would rather do. we shall see.

Hitman

4. SuperJ

SuperJ Member

Someone should teach you some manners. You cannot debate with me without using personal insult,, your inability to refrain shows the weakness of your arguements.

IE) Ruiz prior fight was a struggle against Kirk Johnson

Tapper Response: Damn idiots, blah blah blah haters. blah blah.

Point me to one single post that I insult you or engage in namecalling or dedicate my signature to some juvinille phrase.

I respect the people I exchange dialogue with. Please do the same or do not address me at all. I also request you remove me from your signature.

[ March 27, 2003, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: SuperJ ]

5. Punk

Punk Site Owner

Tszyu TKO Floyd. If Floyd can't hurt him, Zoo will walk through him. [​IMG]

6. SuperJ

SuperJ Member

Also, I really don't care what you think of my thoughts. One of the people on this forum I respect the most is Godfather. One of his favorites is Bernard Hopkins. I AM NOT A HOPKINS FAN. Another person I am close with is Rebel. He is an Erik Morales fan but I am a MAB fan.

G-man is another favorite person of mine... I disagree on many of his takes on DLH. I even think the rape chanrges against DLH lack substance and are fraudulent. G-man and I disagree on alot of things.

Phonetap,,,if you are gonna continue to accuse me of being "hypnotized" by other members then I suggest you wake up from the deep comatose you are in and like the song goes,, "back that thing up".

[ March 27, 2003, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: SuperJ ]

7. Brawler

Brawler Member

This fight will NEVER happen.

The SMARTEST business man fighter, along with Jones, is Oscar De la Hoya.

He would be doing Preety Boy a HUGE favor.

As Dana Carvey imitating the father of our current intellectually challenged President said. "Ain't gon do it" "Wouldn't be prudent at this juncture."

I can't believe people are actually FALLING for it.

8. zboxz

zboxz Member

This looks easy to me?

Tzsyu is too big and hits too hard. Doesn?t waste punches and can still apply enough pressure on the smaller Mayweather to beat him. Winner?Tzsyu

Oscar would beat either Tzsyu or Mayweather. Too strong, too big and can adapt any style necessary to get the job done.

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

nice avatar, punk....you have a picture of "the greatest". btw, who is that old guy standing next to him? [​IMG]

[ March 27, 2003, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: mex fighter ]

10. Punk

Punk Site Owner

LOL, I dunno, some old bum.... :D

11. SuperJ

SuperJ Member

The guy in the drivers seat. DE LA HOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! [​IMG]
    and Ali,, "float like a butterfly sting like a bee"

12. Remus

Remus Member

:eek:

everybody duck...supe's got the shits and is LAYIN down the LAW !!

[​IMG]

13. SuperJ

SuperJ Member

LOL! Nah, I like Tapper, and I know he loves to joke around and provoke ;) but this hynosis stuff is way out there. Twilight zone.

14. phonetap

phonetap Member

:mad: :mad: :mad:

you are staying right in phonetap's signature because of your little tirade. you said before valdosta was your mentor right on this very site so the irrepressibe one isn't making anything up. if you want to follow that kids direction blindly then so be it. and the next time you blast out on this forum to not to address you anymore it will be permanent (all forms of communication) so be wary of what you ask... [​IMG]

15. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Remus

Remus Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. phonetap

phonetap Member

the irrepressible one blames you for all this you faggot! [​IMG]

[ March 27, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: phonetap ]

18. phonetap

phonetap Member

well good for you, you are close to valdosta, godfather, rebel & g-man. you care about what they think but not the irrepressible one...he's not only cool with that....but he won't soon forget it. phonetap has always maintained he doesn't have online friends anyway...he's a lone ranger... [​IMG]

19. Valdosta

phonetap has always maintained he doesn't have online friends By Phonetap

[​IMG] then shut the fuck up and quit [​IMG]

[ March 27, 2003, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: Valdosta ]

20. Valdosta

Absolutely, that's why we get along so well [​IMG] :D