Mayweather will beat Tszyu or Oscar

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by neil, Mar 26, 2003.

1. neil

neil Guest

2. Remus

Remus Member

[​IMG] i love that line...very appropriate for this big mouthed nancy.

3. Brawler

Brawler Member

The USUAL stuff. POMPOUS, ARROGANT and full of himself with a few LIES in between. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. zboxz

zboxz Member

Who would he have an easier time with?

5. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

I wouldn't be surprised to see him beat Tszyu at all. I would be surprised to see Tszyu get in the ring with him though.

6. Floom

Floom Member

I don't see Mayweather yapping about moving to 175 to face Roy Jones. See, he didn't forget!!!!!!

7. Popper

Popper Guest

NEITHER!!!

8. SuperJ

SuperJ Member

I pick PBF in this fight.

9. phonetap

phonetap Member

against oscar? :confused:

10. SuperJ

SuperJ Member

No, against Kostya I pick Floyd.

11. Muzseman

Muzseman Guest

if Kosta beat up his wife before the fight...would you change to "undecided?"

:D

12. phonetap

phonetap Member

seriously though muzse...what do you think the chances are that valdosta and/or superj would pick jones if he were to face a heavyweight equivalent of kostya tszyu (same talents, skillset and size advantage over jones as he would mayweather)? phonetap says the chances would be slim to none.

13. SuperJ

SuperJ Member

If Kostya was your buddy and he stole your cash would you change your pic???

14. Muzseman

Muzseman Guest

Super Hater would pick as Valdarver advised.

Super Hater would praise Jones, then wait approxomately two weeks before resuming her anti-Jones propaganda.

Valdarver would diss the Kostaesque fighter, tear down his skills, call Jones a fraud, then head to the betting window and place his life savings on Jones.

[ March 27, 2003, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Supermosca ]

15. Brawler

Brawler Member

Kostya vs Floyd?

Floyd fought his first fight as a lightweight and came this close to losing. Now with two fights as a lightweight under his belt and enough time to BULK UP and put on the extra MUSCLE to fight as a TRUE 135lber.

He looked OFF in both fights. He forgot how to throw COMBINATIONS. His power was SUSPECT as a jr and remains as a lightweight.

Zoo knocked out Judah, Mitchell and boxed the ears off the stronger Tackie.

Zoo won't train, won't fight the SAME as he did Leija. DIFFERENT circunstances. He has PROVEN he could negate speed and eals well with boxers. He is all about PRESSURE, something Mayweather ABHORRERS.

The fight would be CLOSE, but make no mistake about it, Zoo would be the FAVORITE despite his age.

16. SuperJ

SuperJ Member

Look at that,,, the thread has no mention of Jones,,, and Musze and Phonetap cannot have me give my opinion on something without bringing up Jones.

[​IMG] Aren't there enough Jones threads for you two?

17. Muzseman

Muzseman Guest

He asked me a question sweets, so I answered.

You didn't answer my question regarding Kosta-PBF.

;)

18. Valentino

Valentino Member

Zoo vs Floyd = Chavez vs Taylor

Only difference is that Chavez and Taylor were better than the former.

Zoo WILL defeat Floyd

19. neil

neil Guest

Tszyu will never fight floyd but he'd lose if he somehow decided to. Look at the mitchell fight, Mayweather has every single advantage over mitchell except physical strength. younger legs, better reflexes, faster hands, and he's a smarter fighter. mayweather doesnt fight anything like meldrick taylor either.

20. Xplosive

Xplosive Member

Not to mention Floyd has a better defense, better stamina, and a MUCH better chin than Sharmba.