Mayweather Vs Maidana

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by joey83, Apr 30, 2014.

1. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

oh shit, fine example you two mods are setting for us peons. if you can talk personal shit to each other, why can't the rest of us?

2. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

You can...why wouldn't you be able to?

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

You'll delete the post.

4. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Wow you are just so smart. Wait did you even finish school? You start calling someone a fan boy and talk shit then say you have no problem with people thinking Floyd won. Moron? Does it make you feel superior to call someone a moron?

5. sanchito

See the bolded Valdosta...I escalated after you called me a prick...you hate it when you're wrong and you resort to name calling like the pre-pubescent fanboy like person you are....that's all there is to it.

6. sanchito

No I won't...

7. sanchito

Oh, btw, didn't finish high school...still doing well though. :)

8. Valdosta

I called you a prick after you said my view was silly and called me a fan boy. So it's pretty safe to say you started the name calling is it not? Oh you tried to do it in a sneaky manner I guess but I am not as dumb as you think. In what way is 7-5 not close? As for my schooling most of it was in Iowa which has the opposite schooling that you tried to portray.

9. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

When the hate between Sanchito and Valdosta started?

Both guys are cool in my book...wished you agreed to disagree.

BTW, I didn't watch the fight...too busy cheering for the Warriors...bloody losers, lol.

10. sanchito

I wasn't sneaky...I called it exactly how I saw it...sneaky and fanboy like...I never called you an asshole or a jerk or anything aggressive...

Ah yes, Iowa, a known bastion of high quality education.

11. sanchito

All my teams suck....Valdosta and I ALWAYS argue...almost since day 1...I just don't get along with fanboys.

12. Valdosta

Iowa actually was known for high testing scores when I went to school there. I got made fun of a ton because I was moving to GA . Doesn't really matter people learn what they want to learn if they actually care.

Calling me a fanboy is just stupid. Like I said 7-5 Floyd is a pretty common score, much more so than Madaina winning if you actually look around. Not to mention I actually like Madaina even if his style is sloppy. He's a tough guy with a big heart who hits hard what's not to like?

13. Valdosta

No shame in losing in the first round the Western Conference is ridiculous.

14. O-Dogg33

O-Dogg33 El Mero Mero

I felt the fight was a draw. Didn't think either one really got the edge on the other guy but I can understand 7-5 either way of course. Floyd has incredible luck with the judges I will say that. He never gets the short end of the stick on a close fight.

It might just be me but I'm feeling a little deja vu with this fight and the RJJ-Tarver first fight. Both were untouchable and finally got put in a fight where they not only finally lost rounds but looked very beatable and were able to escape with a close win. Now I'm hoping that Floyd gives Maidana the rematch and Maidana says to him before the fight in the center of the ring "You got any excuses tonight Floyd?" and knocks him the fuck out.

15. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

I just watched the fight and I scored it a draw 114-114 and before I go on I'll say that I don't enjoy and in a way struggle to score fights after they happen, it takes away the follow your first mind aspect of scoring a fight. First six rounds went to Maidana 4-2 and the last six went to Floyd 4-2. I read a lot of comments on various outlets after the fight and here when I got back and a lot of people said Floyd outlanded Maidana, would they have known that if nobody had told them?

16. sanchito

Of course not

17. Playboy

Playboy Member

I saw the fight again & there were plenty instances where Maidana was in close being active & Tony Weeks came swooping in to save Mayweather so he could live to run another day.
    You were right. I thought just because Maidana seeing success on the inside Tony was letting him punch but after seeing the replay alone Tony was interrupting Chino often.

Last edited: May 13, 2014