Mayweather Vs Maidana

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by joey83, Apr 30, 2014.

1. joey83

joey83 Banned

I'd really appreciate a link to the fight when you have it please, I'm gonna be watching it in my hotel room and I can't remember the link that has gone around, thanks in advance. Now to the fight, it's going to be a boring one sided affair but I still want to watch the best do his thing, Maidana has the power to stop anyone but nowhere near enough skills to use it against Floyd, I see him trying to pressure and bully Floyd like Ortiz did but Floyd was too quick for Vic and will be for Marcos.

2. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

Well atleast you admit this a mismatch. When is Floyd gonna fight Paquio?

3. joey83

joey83 Banned

When Pac leaves Arum.

4. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Maidana is just way too slow and plodding for Mayweather...easy to hit too.

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

11-1 mayweather

6. dazbag

dazbag Manos Daz Piedra

I'd need to stock up on No-Doz or meet a killer speed dealer because I ain't wasting $40 just so I can snooze for an hour. Nothing but target practice for Mayweather.

7. Playboy

Playboy Member

Maidana's defense is average. Mayweather is an accurate puncher.
    Mayweather's footwork is textbook Maidana's is clumsy.
    Maidana will have to bore in & eat two to give three.
    He has to accept that he won't outbox him & instead try to maul him to give himself a chance.
    I think he's intelligent enough to use that approach.
    He needs to work primarily underneath otherwise Mayweather will duck & slip out of close quarters back to the center of the ring.
    I'm guessing May by a wide margin but Maidana if he has the right gameplan could make it interesting.

8. Playboy

Playboy Member

It's frustrating when people take Mayweather at his word.
    First Mayweather was afraid of Pac so he said I want you to go through a gauntlet of blood tests.
    Today's excuse,now that Pac is willing to take all tests is "Oh yeah,new stipulation,leave Arum". We don't want to hear excuses. Do you?

Floyd is simply doing what he always does. Wait until his potential opponent slows down enough that he feels ready to sign to challenge him.

It's the same movie,same ending. This Mayweather can beat this Pacquiao.
    He might save him for his last fight to make money.

Let's see through the nonsense. I don't know how people can see this any different.

9. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

There's real boxing fans of boxing not duckweather fans that can see through. The bullshit.

10. O-Dogg33

O-Dogg33 El Mero Mero

Not to mention Mayweather's $40 million lowball offer instead of 50/50 split. Although now I'm sure Pac would take the $40 mil, but at the time it was a 50/50 fight.

11. O-Dogg33

O-Dogg33 El Mero Mero

I think the same. I think Maidana might win the first or second round but after that it will be Floyd on potshot cruise control. Maidana will not open up and go for broke late in the fight despite his claims to the contrary.

Broner by mid rounds TKO. Khan-Collazo will be an interesting fight probably the most competitive but I think Khan is not a dipshit like Ortiz and will not slug it out and open himself up. He'll use his superior jab and footwork and outpoint Collazo in a good fight.

12. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

I agree Collazo is garbage...I just saw the Ortiz vs Collazo fight. First Collazo has never been a puncher. Ortiz was damaged goods and guy that is a known quitter. Khan is gonna fuck up this bum.

13. Playboy

Playboy Member

I think Collazo can get the job done against Khan. Maybe even drop Khan once & get a decision. Maybe stop Khan. I don't know. I just don't believe in Khan.
    I always thought Collazo was pretty good. We'll see tomorrow just how much he has left.

14. joey83

joey83 Banned

Khan is a bum and Collazo should beat him, should be a good close fight.

15. joey83

joey83 Banned

It's frustrating how much you talk uneducatedly when it comes to mayweather, weren't you saying Canelo was gonna beat him? Scared? Really? His not scared of a guy as big as Canelo or dangerous punching as Ortiz but scared of lil old Pac hey? Lol, no pro boxer is scared and until you get the inside info from floyd himself you will never know the truth so don't presume to know what not 1 professional educated boxing writer has ever said, scared is not in his or any high level boxers DNA. As for stipulations the blood test demand are made for all his opponents long before Pac and are fair and help improve the sport by cleaning it up, leaving Arum was not made by floyd I said it because I'm sure floyd doesn't want to work with him and let him make money off his huge name, would you want your foe making a huge amount of money off your name? Highly doubt it, not to mention top rank and golden boy don't get along so it ain't all excuses it's all just circumstances, your hatred of floyd blinds you and you like to make up silly stories in your head. After the Canelo beating him for sure talk you think you would back off now but no big bad Pac scares floyd, the same guy who got knocked out cold by a guy floyd destroyed in a shut out, yeah scared alright. At the end of the day he can fight whoever he wants and it's no ones business, it's his life and his career and if wasn't for the hate it wouldn't be such a big deal because no boxer is wanted to fight every single guy who comes along and looks like a potential threat, he has beaten many of them and there is only so many you can't fight otherwise he would need 5 fights per year, no one complained about Pac feasting on left over mayweather corpses did they?

16. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

Is that you Ellerbe? LOL

What are you his publicist? I think it's hillarious how folks on the internet get all butt hurt when you point out Floyd's bullshit. Like that whole corny shit about Miss Jackson killing Floyd's babies? Don't nobody give two fucks about Floyd's dead seamen except the TMT and possibly Joey LOL...niggas wanna act like miss Jackson aborted their baby. Please get a grip.

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Is it me or does it feel like Maidana is a Mexican? Maybe its because he has Roberto Garcia in his corner?

Anyway, Maidana is talking Mexican slang about Mayweather. He's using words phrases that don't exist in Argentina like, "Le voy a partir la madre a este guey".

Maybe he's doing that on purpose do draw suckers like me in....its working.

18. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

It's probably you...
    [​IMG]

19. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

Dios y Virgensita de Guadalupe porfavor ayuda al Chino a romperle todo el hocico al negrito feliz cucurumbe.

Viva Chino
    Viva La Raza
    Viva Mexico cabrones

20. joey83

joey83 Banned

Lol who said anything about being butt hurt? Just talking the truth buddy and ill defend him like i defend other sport stars i like when they get unfairly targeted but i don't care what anyone says or thinks i don't get hurt, we are here to discuss and disagree.