Mayweather Vs Alvarez

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by joey83, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Duran didn't even train properly for the rematch. Even Leonard admits it. That's why he did whatever it took to get Duran back in the ring ASAP.

2. Rebel

Rebel Admin

There are so many things wrong with this post, it's hilarious. Have you ever considered a career in comedy? :)

3. joey83

joey83 Banned

Please point out to me what is wrong with it? I know you will say oh please whittaker is wayyy better than Mayweather, but that is just you're opinion which comes from hate for Floyd, besides that please tell me what are all these things wrong with my post?

4. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

Mayweatehr is better than Whitaker IMO...still doesn't change the fact that he rematched Castillo because he knows he lost.

5. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

That fight was won before it was fought. Leonards camp took a gamble that 5 months was enough time for Duran to get out of shape but not enough time to get back into it. Janks Morton talked Leonard and Dundee into taking the immediate rematch which initially neither of them wanted.They also learned from the first fight that no matter how well you counter you aren't going to win exchanges with Duran with your back to the ropes so he used the spin move as soon as he felt the ropes he spun off them

6. Black Gatti

Black Gatti Member

I know the story. so how do you explain the 3rd fight?

7. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

The 3rd fight was between two past prime fighters, one fresher than the other and was perfect reflection of where both fighters were or weren't in that point in time. They were fighting from memory.