Marquez-Morales in April?

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Ron Champ Miller, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Really because I believe most people would tell you Pac's comp is MUCH better than JMM's over the past couple years and his whole career. Even Mosley compared to Morales. As I said earlier, JMM wants a fight given without earning it. JMM hasn't chased anyone around when he don't even fight in the right weight division. I guess he will cry some more after he beats Morales and still don't get a Pac fight.

2. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Even Roach preferred JMM over Mosley stating he felt JMM finally deserves a third fight. His own freakin trainer... Give it up already.

3. Valdosta

That's nice, doesn't mean he deserved the fight. There's weight divisions for a reason, you give it up until JMM proves he can fight at a bigger division. Funny how you didn't bother comparing competition now LOL. Everyone knows how biased you are.

4. Rebel

Rebel Admin

So Roach is full of shit because his opinion doesn't coincide with yours? You're unreal. :lol:

Speaking of biased individuals, look in the mirror. It doesn't get anymore biased than that. :nodding:

5. Valdosta

Roach is a trainer not a promoter the last time I checked. People on this forum laugh at your JMM opinions, they aren't laughing with you either they are laughing at you.

6. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Only in your mind. In the end, JMM will go down as a greater fighter than any of the haters could have ever imagined. It's your worst nightmare, and I will surely have the last laugh. :coolio:

7. TysonFan

TysonFan Sensei

My God Rebel. Sounds like you have the JMM flu bug or something.

8. TysonFan

TysonFan Sensei

Just joking with you Rebel. we all have our favorite fighters.

9. witton_lane

witton_lane Boxing Fanatics All-Time Great

That's what i'd have said too had I been bothered. For some reason Tarver and Johnson are considered "better" than Toney and Hopkins in the world of the RJJ hater.

Hilarious when they then come back with bullshit about how Hopkins should be rated higher than Jones....

10. witton_lane

witton_lane Boxing Fanatics All-Time Great

Lost to him once, and twice to the other guy that's supposed to be the 2nd best fighter on the planet. Content with 3rd place (at best) eh? Seems a bit of a loser to me.

11. Valentino

Valentino Member

Tarver was better than that lazy fat fuck. Johnson was not better overal, but the night he fought RJJ, he was better than the fat fuck that stepped in the ring with RJJ.

Hopkins, career wise was better than ALL of them. But the Hopkins was that fought RJJ was a green-inexperienced ex-convict. The one that fought RJJ the second time was a lot better.

12. Valentino

Valentino Member

He did not lose "twice" to Pac. He lost once and drew the other time. That is when they fought at Marquez best weight class. Pretty impressive.

Losing to PBF at 147 lbs takes nothing from Marquez legacy.

13. Black Gatti

Black Gatti Member

But everybody else is laughing now. haha

14. well, looks like the fights back on for now, unofficially, anyways....a good thing? lol

15. Valdosta

The fight was never really off and no it's not good it's a disgrace.

16. BKING

BKING Pound 4 Pound King

I'm PSYCHED.

Marquez vs. Morales
    "Grandpa of Mexico City Meets Ghost of Tijuana!"
    Live from the MGM Grand-pa on April 9!

Gotta love it. LOL

17. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Despite the fact that Morales is way past his prime, this fight is still intriguing because of the two names involved. Everyone has always wanted to see those two lock horns so better late than never. After this fight, Marquez will very likely face one of the 140lbers. Therefore, I'm cool with it. JMM deserves a good payday/lighter touch and Morales deserves one last payday for all the great fights he gave us during his prime.

18. Valdosta

It's not intriguing at all. It's garbage. Call it what it is, 1 last payday for Morales while JMM wastes time with a guy who doesn't deserve a title shot at 135. This shits PPV to isn't it? LOL.

19. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Come on. You've ordered some really bad cards in the past. This fight will be entertaining one way or another and we'll surely see some competitive matchups on the undercard involving good contenders. This card will still be a step up from what we've had lately.

Also let's stop pretending that Pacquiao hasn't had his share of past prime fighters. He's turned into a real cherry picker over the last several years.

20. Valdosta

This thread is about JMM and Morales which is a shit fight.You don't seem to be able to call a piece of shit, a piece of shit. It's not about Pacquiao who's fought several guys who would beat JMM. There you go trying to change the subject again though LOL.