Manny Pacquiao will defeat Floyd Mayweather if they fight!

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by BKING, May 4, 2009.

1. Valentino

Valentino Member

MAB style is like PBF?

2. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

I have no idea how you can make that comparison considering McCallum's prime was at 154.:555: McCallum has a couple of my favorite performances but his prime was way different than Roy's.

3. Ludovico

Ludovico Member

Well that doesn't go well with your "I only go by accomplishments in the respective weight class". You trash Floyd because he doesn't get historical achievements at 140-147 and pick basically anyone to beat him (MM) because of that yet you're quick to say Morales and JMM could've beaten him in a weight where few have accomplished more than Floyd?

Let's see: JMM's achievements at 130 are a close win over a past prime Barrera (Featherweight), a win over Juarez (Featherweight) and a LOSS to Pacquiao.

4. Valdosta

Didn't compare the styles just that MAB dropped Marquez with a punch he never saw. In fact no MAB's style isn't the same, Floyd is much quicker.

5. Valdosta

He will beat him because he's better. It's not either guys prime weight class.

6. Ludovico

Ludovico Member

I can already see it. JMM lasts the distance and wins 2-3 rounds and Rebel will be here in 2 seconds saying how an old, dwarf looking, past his prime JMM barely lost to Floyd then it means he's much better and greater than Floyd, therefore JMM should keep his status and be ranked ahead than Floyd P4P as well as clearly indicating that a younger prime JMM would beat Mayweather. Damn it, I can see it so good. Pathetic. :lol:

7. Valentino

Valentino Member

I can make that comparison because the old version exposed certain things in RJJ. In fact, McCallum was very competitive during the first 6 rounds of that fight. That's an OVERWEIGHT and DINOSOUR version of McCallum.

8. Valentino

Valentino Member

No DOUBT PBF was a greater 130 pounder.

I personally view Pep as a greater Featherweight than Sandler. But Sandler defeated him more times.

9. Valdosta

My point is McCallum's prime is nowhere near Roy's. It's not really a comparison to make unless you think McCallum weighing 154 to 160 can beat Roy weighing 168 to 175. These guys primes were far apart not only in age but in weight class they were seperated as well.

10. Ludovico

Ludovico Member

Maybe he's saying P4P? Oh wait, he doesn't believe in P4P.

11. Valentino

Valentino Member

Nope. Same weight class where that fight took place. But younger McCallum (doesn't have to be prime either).

12. Ludovico

Ludovico Member

So McCullum beats Roy at 175. :lol:

Is it the McCullum that lost to Tiozzo 1 year before or the McCullum that made his remarkable debut in the division beating the great Randall Yonker?

13. TLC

TLC Member

Lol 105. What a despicable weight class. I'd punch one of them in the face if I ever saw a minumweight or jr flyweight fighter. Seriously what the fuck is the matter with you that you can't put on more weight than Mary Kate Olson? Boxing should do away with anything lower than 125.

14. EBIHARA63

EBIHARA63 Member

Yeah Carbajal,Gonzalez and Ricardo Lopez never done much :slap: I'd rather put a needle to the Heavyweight division.

15. BJ*

BJ* Member

Sugar Ray Leonard ducked McCallum :nod:

16. TLC

TLC Member

Who the hell cares what Lopez accomplished. He fights at a weight of 14 year old girls. Goddamn pussies.

17. Valentino

Valentino Member

A contemporary of RJJ did it. He knocked RJJ the fuck out. I'm not talking about Tarver either.

Wait... "RJJ was past his prime". That's not the point. The point is he was KTFO by a guy that was a contemporary of RJJ in the middleweight class division. In essence, a guy that was also past his prime and had 10+ defeats in his record.

18. Ludovico

Ludovico Member

LOL.

19. Xplosive

Xplosive Member

LMAO @ McCallum beating Roy @ 175.

20. Pitbull

Pitbull Member

Yes, all those non-filipinos are Mexicans.

By the way, where did you get this data? Did you do the research yourself?
    Or it's just an impression you've collected?