Lomachenko vs Marriaga

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rabid Kimba, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

WTF? What the fuck is ESPN showing instead? Football Hall of Fame crap???

I'm now watching the fights on ESPN Deportes.

Fucking ESPN...hope ISIS bombs the shit outta their headquarters buildings.

2. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

I checked the English language ESPN...now it's on ESPN 2 after that stupid ass tennis match ended...

Motherfuckers...no heads up or nothing, fuck them...

3. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

A thousand apologies...as I could only take five minutes of Teddy Atlas non-stop yapping...I'm back to watching it on ESPN Deportes, lol...

4. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Now it has been moved from ESPN 2 to ESPN...hijos de sus putas madres...

5. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Lomachenko is good, but not THAT good...this talk from old geezer Bob Arum that he's the best boxer since Muhammad Ali is plain hilarious, and says he'd murder Salvador Sanchez and Sandy Sandler, lol. What a bunch of pure hyperbole ridiculous, lol. Lomachenko is getting really cocky in there...he gets away with it, because his competition has been so so, no real top guy yet. He has nice defense but he ain't no Mayweather. He has nice offense, he's pretty quick, but he's not a power puncher. Teddy Atlas has him at number one pound for pound, get the fuck outta here with that shit, lol.

Love to see Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia...that should be a barn burner...

6. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Teddy Atlas says a lot of dumb shit he loves to hear himself talk. He called Loma Neo from the Matrix...lol...a guy with only 9 pro fights and one loss against the tough but easy to hit Salido makes you greater than Sanchez, Pep?

Arum is a senile old fool when Manny was on top he said Manny was the most talented fighter he ever promoted so I take what that slimy Jew says with a grain of salt.

7. Remus

Remus Member

i can't work it out yet. He's been the only boxer I've been interested in for quite a while. At 390-1...His amateur record demands you pay attention. He may very well be the kind of guy who only fights great against great if you know what I mean.

Next Ali ? Come on. lol

8. Ringside

Ringside El Padrino aka Boxing Fanatics Legend aka The Godf

I was mad when the fight was changed in time on ESPN. If Teddy said one more time to "flood the basement" during the fights to get the fighters to punch the stomach area I thought I would puke. He used to talk in a few riiddles now the riddles are non stop but at least ESPN shows the fights without ppv so that is a treat!

He does not hit extremely hard as far I've seen so far of him but he accumulates the damage with accuracy.

9. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Yeah, he's accurate, quick, just lacks that wow power factor...

10. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Bob Arum says Lamachenko is better than Sugar Ray Leonard, Pernell Whitaker, Roy Jones, Floyd Mayweather, etc...he's the best since a prime Cassius Clay, according to dementia-struck old fart Arum, lol...

Before you start calling a boxer with under 10 pro fights and one loss all time great (I could care less about his amateur record, Mark Breland had a spectacular amateur record himself, and see how that turned out as a pro)...Lamachenko has to beat greats, and he has fought zero greats. I mean, the toughest fighter he fought was old man Orlando Salido, and he lost (although if the fight was a round longer, Lomachenko would've stopped him, and it was only his second pro fight, so that in itself was impressive, I give you that). But he has to fight a name...he has not done so yet...but if he fights Mikey Garcia, and beats him decisively, then we can start about adding greatness to his resume. But until then, Lomachenko is not there yet. He does have the potential, but let's wait and see, it's just way too early in his pro career.

Oh, and Lomachenko is the only boxer you are interested in? How about Terrence Crawford? That dude is special, he's quick, great defense, great offense, and unlike Lomachenko, Crawford has more punching power.

I know Lomachenko is one weight under Crawford...but if he decides to go up in weight...and goes against Crawford...he'd be the underdog, make no mistake about it...and he better stop that showboating crap, or it might be lights out for him...

11. Remus

Remus Member

regardless of fighting a name or not, the guy is already 29yrs old and he only has 10 pro fights to his name. the chances of this bloke being able to put together a career entitling him to even hold ali's jockstrap is unlikely...especially given he only fights twice a year.

lets be generous and give him 6 more years of fighting in his prime and winning every one of them...at 2 fights per year hes still only finishing at 21-1. maybe...MAYBE if he moves up a division each year and wins a title in every division to finish as a WW WC...then im gonna drink what these clowns are selling.

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

rigo might starch him.

13. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

What an abortion of a fight two of the most defensively minded boxers today in the same ring. The only ones that would go to sleep in that fight would be the fans with his boring style.

14. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Lomachenko is offensive minded too though, he'd force the fight..

15. Remus

Remus Member

there's almost a rjj element to him sometimes.

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

rigo is the most boring fighter I've seen since ivan calderon, but he has the style and power to starch loma. if he tried to, he would.

17. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

The thing is that Rigo might be too small for Lomancheko.

18. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Lomachenko is actually 2 weight classes below Crawford. Crawford is considering moving to 147 after his next fight. Size matters I don't care to see that. I'd rather see Lomachenko against Garcia, even though Lomachenko is 130 and Garcia is 140 Garcia is better at 135 than 140.

19. Valdosta

100%, Lomachenko fucks him up.

20. Valdosta

Lomachenko is sturdy as fuck, can't say the same about the boring Cuban.