Let's get back to the name on the marquee... BOXING!

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by "Bangin'" Dick Bravado, Mar 28, 2018.

1. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

Joshua vs Parker...Who u got?

I personally witnessed Joseph Parker allow himself to be tagged with a left hand by an ancient & even more out-of-shape than usual, "White Buffalo" Botha in the 3rd round of their bout, that , had there been any kinda mustard on it WHATSOEVER, woulda sent Parker 18 blocks deep into Queer Street.
    But , alas, it seemed the 2 had some kinda prefight agreement , so it didn't have the mustard and Parker never took the jaunt down Queer Street)

Short story long...Anthony Joshua via 3rd round kayo!!

And, will somebody PLEASE give both of these 2 better nicknames!!!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  2. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

I last saw the White Buffalo at Trump Taj with a tie fighting Shannon Briggs. That was in the late 90s. . Step it up a little with the flashbacks. Try Donny Trump got tapped in the butt with a playboy magazine three times by Stormy according to sources for a soon to be TKO in their rubber match... oops, no rubbers for the Donald..according to sources.

Joshua beats them all by the way.

3. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Joshua by KO around 5-6. Parker's defence is not really sharp and you are right he gets hit too easily. Parker does have a shot though if he gives as good as he gets. If Parker can hit without getting hit he could have Joshua in real trouble but it's more likely he will take too much trying to land his own.

In saying that though Team Parker all the way!!!! Hope we see some battle and I want to see Joshua stumbling all over the ring. :fightme::thumby::mexsmiley:

4. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

You can get 11/4 odds on Joshua to win by KO or stoppage in rounds 4-6 and 9/2 in rounds 1-3. Both are good bets, I like Joshua early and often.

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

i think andy ruiz beat parker.....joshua will moida da bum.

6. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

I think Hughie beat 'em too... Which also shines light on your "bum" analyseeeeez.

7. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Ruiz and Hughie both lost to Parker. Ruiz was close but rewatched it and he won by a round or two.

8. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Personally, I'd love to see a win by "Joseph Pugilism" over Joshua...It would be great for boxing to bring THEEEE still most prestigious title in ALL of sports to Auckland!

9. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

:clapping::hammery::bow:

10. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Right where it belongs :mexsmiley:

11. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

And, YES...No one else would give him a nickname...So, "Joseph Pugilism" (as opposed to "Joe Boxer") it is!!!
    Bravado proclaims it!!!

12. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Which is funny because it's never been there before :))) LOL

13. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Ok, HELL...For all I know, "Ruby" Rob Fitzsimmons might've gave somebody a solar plexus punch in Aucklund circa 1890...

14. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

Lol I'm impressed with your general knowledge. You've just reached honorary kiwi status. All you need to do now is say fuck Australia and we'll we grant you citizenship a quarter acre section and a complimentary sheep to do with as you please.

15. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

I'd totally fuck Lucy Lawless...if that expedites my honorary kiwi status;)

16. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Okay MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Between the odds given by boxing historian extraordinaire, Mike Matos and the sheep offer by the legendary Greenstone... I'm officially taking my $500 (USD) to Bally's sports book and putting it on PARKER (now & forever to be known as "Joseph Pugilism") via 10th round KNOCKOUT!

17. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Parker to win by KO or stoppage in rounds 10-12-----28/1
    Parker to win by KO or stoppage in round 10--------50/1
    Parker to win by KO,stoppage or DQ in any round 13/2

18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

dicky, just send me your money instead. at least it'll go to someone you semi know.

19. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

I was thinking that. He better move out of Vegas fast! He caught the fever there. Save it for the Derby. Better odds probably and better horses so to speak.

20. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

I'll probably hedge my bet... $400 on AJ and $100 on a Joseph Pugilism knockout.